2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct evaluation. That's piped down those millenial virgins. The lad is only 19. He still has much to learn and should be used sparingly and at the right time. Having said that however I would have expected Silva to use him off the bench last night once the play started to open up (maybe last 20 minutes).
Lukaku grins...

...ah, ok. I saw him run in on goal in similar fashion to Richarlison but had his shot blocked by the defender. I didn’t notice he had 3 defenders in front of him.

Regardless, we can’t simply give the lad game time when points and cup competitions are at stake. It really is up to him to grasp his chance and he was given a chance last night. I was chuffed Silva gave him the opportunity, and the Manager was entirely correct to withdraw him at half-time.

Moise Keane wasn't very good last night and, until I saw Coleman's second half performance, I was thinking that Keane was causing our whole right side to be unbalanced. However, at no point did I see Silva coach him through the game. He never seemed to tell him what he was doing well, wrong, or indifferent. Silva doesn't seem to be able to react as quickly to situations as our players are expected to. That's a bad thing.

Moise Keane wasn't very good last night and, until I saw Coleman's second half performance, I was thinking that Keane was causing our whole right side to be unbalanced. However, at no point did I see Silva coach him through the game. He never seemed to tell him what he was doing well, wrong, or indifferent. Silva doesn't seem to be able to react as quickly to situations as our players are expected to. That's a bad thing.

You can see it in our subs - Voldermort is about 15 minutes behind the rest of us which is a major concern.

Worst striker to ever pull on the blue shirt end of . Was cheering at my screen when he got subbed off
Cannot call him the worst after only fleeting game time.
What about the forwards we had in the early 1980s. Biley....Eustace....Ferguson....Varadi.
And Rod Belfitt in the 70s. Joe Harper was also not great. And what about the guy we signed from Walsall (His name has escaped me).
Kean cannot be called the worst........not yet
Let's give the guy a chance.

Was the manager's area on Kean's wing? Silva was shouting and gesturing to whoever was on that wing LOADS.

Cannot call him the worst after only fleeting game time.
What about the forwards we had in the early 1980s. Biley....Eustace....Ferguson....Varadi.
And Rod Belfitt in the 70s. Joe Harper was also not great. And what about the guy we signed from Walsall (His name has escaped me).
Kean cannot be called the worst........not yet
Let's give the guy a chance.
Bernie Wright mate

Status
Not open for further replies.