2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could tell he was trying too hard today. Simple passes would have done the job but he was twisting and turning when it wasn't really on. Going to take time for him to hit his stride I think.

Clearly suffering from what all Everton strikers sadly suffer from - a lack of good service in behind.

That said, thought he was good today personally. Works hard and is unlucky at times with some of his play on the edge of the area. Encouraging start to Premier League life for a 19 year old striker like, will clearly improve and that first goal will be so important for the lad - and it's coming.

What stands out to me with Moise is his ability to create chances for himself out of nothing, like when he brought a high ball down beautifully, his touch took him straight into the box and was very unlucky to be denied by a good tackle from Bennett.

Still work to do but it's important to remember the lad is only 19 and adjusting to a new team in a new country. He's far from a finished article or a 'proven' goalscorer but you can definitely see plain as day the potential he has to grow into one. The goals will start flowing soon.

A performance DCL would have been slaughtered for

Double standards at play

Fwiw I thought he did the best he could. The system is the issue, not Kean or DCL
Agree with this like, although of the two Kean is clearly more fitted to the system provided the same glut of players continue to develop together.

Think his movement off the ball left a lot to be desired today. A couple of times today he got in the way of Siggy. Very quiet for most of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.