37mw5w.jpg

Powerful
Direct
Skillful
Ball control
First touch
Positioning
Can slot

Magnificent signing. Not looking for too much from him season one, but this is easily one of the signings of the summer out of all premier league sides.

The speculation around our bidding for Zaha has probably taken the spotlight off of him which is a good thing.

He's only 19 but I expect the goalscoring duties will be firmly resting on his shoulders come the start of September.

That could be stressful for most young players, he's come from Juventus though were winning will have been bred into him.

Looking forward to seeing him have a big impact on us.

Quite unfair that most are gonna be relying on him to instantly solve all our goal scoring problems upfront. Simply because we have a league 1 standard striker who doesn't score. I hope he's given an opportunity and a lot of pateinece to adjust to his new surroundings and get up to speed with the pace and physicality of our league. Can see many getting on his back early.....

With the hectic end to the transfer window, it’s easy to forget just how exciting this signing is.

Can’t wait to see him settle in with the other newbies.

Hit us with the WOAH Moise lad

Powerful
Direct
Skillful
Ball control
First touch
Positioning
Can slot

Magnificent signing. Not looking for too much from him season one, but this is easily one of the signings of the summer out of all premier league sides.
I agree, excellent signing. Mind you, I thought Sandro had all those attributes too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.