2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. And he cant score goals.

13 in his career so far.

Dont tell me he's the answer.

14 senior club goals actually and he also scored 24 goals in 25 in his last season as a youth player for Juventus.

He has scored 2 goals for Italy as well, plus another 24 goals coming through the National team groups, making his senior debut at just 18.

He is obviously talented. I think we should give him our support and hope to see more over the coming years. Ancelotti summed it up well:

“Of course, he is a player we need to give support to, because he is young.

He came here from Italy, so it was a new adaptation for him, a new country. Also, he was alone during the lockdown and so it was not an easy season for him.

But this season can give him more experience and more knowledge. He will be better and play more next season.”

lol

No mate, you said "Only the freaks like Rooney and Mbappe can get anywhere near that"...when you add Lukaku's name you're not 'repeating' yourself.

Lol.

I said freaks like Rooney and Mbappe. I never said 'only Mbappe and Rooney and nobody else'.

I would very much consider Lukaku as one of those freaks. Would you not?

Anyway, stop deflecting.

Saying a 20 year old is useless because he has only scored 13 career goals is the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard.

If thats the case then the grand majority of 20 year old footballers should just pack up and go home

Hate the old cliche "like a new signing"

But I think if Carlo gives him a propa chance next season he'll have a good season, weird one kean.. all season no matter how good/bad we played think most of us wanted to see him start, such an exciting signing when we pulled it off but just haven't seen him.

Got so much natural ability.

14 senior club goals actually and he also scored 24 goals in 25 in his last season as a youth player for Juventus.

He has scored 2 goals for Italy as well, plus another 24 goals coming through the National team groups, making his senior debut at just 18.

He is obviously talented. I think we should give him our support and hope to see more over the coming years. Ancelotti summed it up well:

He came here from Italy, so it was a new adaptation for him, a new country. Also, he was alone during the lockdown and so it was not an easy season for him.

But this season can give him more experience and more knowledge. He will be better and play more next season.”
As a senior player you've added just the 2 extra international goals there. And it's 13, not 14 at club level. 11 in talky and 2 at Everton.

Dowell was never given the extended run that Kean has had
1596189080491.jpeg

As a senior player you've added just the 2 extra international goals there. And it's 13, not 14 at club level. 11 in talky and 2 at Everton.

8 for Juve, 4 for Hellas Verona, 2 for Everton and 2 for Italy.

16 senior goals.

Hopefully next season he can target double figures for Everton and start to really develop as a senior player.

Kean played what, 834mins?

In the equivalent season (eg same age) in Harry Kane's career, he played about 820mins.

In his own country.

Mostly in the Championship.

Scored 2 goals.

I've tried this reasoning mate he just ignores it.

Any 20 year old who hasn't scored 50 career goals yet should just give up and go home apparently

A: Youngest player to score for Italy since 1958
B: Youngest player to start for Italy since 1912
C: Juventus debut at 16
D: First player born in 2000's to play in champions league
E: First player born in 2000's to score in Europes 5 main leagues
F: First player born in 2000's to start in one of Europes 5 main leagues
G: Juventue u17s 29goals in 26 games (15-16 age)
H: Juventus reserves 12 goals / 5 assists (15-16 age)
I: 2018/19 season 13 league games (incl sub) 6 goals

Italy
u15 6 games / 2 goals
U16 4 games / 3 goals
U17 17 games / 8 goals
U19 6 games / 4 goals
U20 1 game / 2 goals
U21 9 games / 5 goals
Full side 3 games / 2 goals

Everton

866mins / 9.6 matches.
6 Premier League Starts / 2 goals / 2 assists
He's had a lot more game time than Dowell has had.

Ignored my question about why "hes not a goalscorer"...

Kean is not the answer for us. He's a 2 goal per season 'striker'.

Clearly not.

29 appearances. 834 minutes played - that's over 9 games in total time on the pitch.

6 starts in the league miles apart.

It's not the answer though is it? We're looking for a 1:2 games striker.

He's not a striker. Not really. And his attitude stinks.

Well looking at his entire career so far as a 20 year old he is a striker and a goalscorer.

Does he do anything outside (not)scoring? Assists? Link up play?

The answers are no to both.

If you see a player there, good luck to you.

Missed the Bournemouth and Newcastle games 2/6 starts eh Dave...

Yes. And he cant score goals.

13 in his career so far.

Dont tell me he's the answer.

'Club' career Dave.

Hes scored goals for fun at every level

IMO there is nothing there to get out of Kean.

He;s a dud.

If he does the business I;ll be happy to eat humble pie. But I wont have to, unfortunately.

How many goals would he need to score at 20 years old for you to eat humble pie?

The boy is quality...its obvious to anyone who had seen him in Italy + vs Newcastle and Bournemouth.

Just about getting him on the pitch and adapting....and of course having a midfield!!

Status
Not open for further replies.