2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not many goalscorers around unless we got rom back, Kean and lewin under the right coaches might be our best option, going after others always ending up with us getting ripped of with fraudsters. They're only young hopefully the penny drops and we get a bit of luck for a change.wishfull thinking maybe!

We can't hide away from the glaring fact that in Kean and DCL they are still miles away from being the answer.I know good strikers are hard to come by but these are still miles away
I agree , but at least they are inexperienced and show signs of improving. Unlike most of the midfield that are supposedly supplying them.

Would gladly bin both and spend £60+mill on a proper goal scorer...but I'm just looking at what we've got.

So comparing the two young strikers we have...DCL is clearly ahead of him.
I understand your view. However DCL is also older and has much more Prem experience. Both are promising.

Would gladly bin both and spend £60+mill on a proper goal scorer...but I'm just looking at what we've got.

So comparing the two young strikers we have...DCL is clearly ahead of him.
And what £60m 'proper goal scorer' is joining 12th placed Everton?
Both will improve and play different to each other. Kean is best with the ball at his feet and DCL is more of a battler. Personally I think Kean has a higher ceiling than DCL and it will be worth persisting with them.

I thought he took his goal well, it was a "simple" goal, but we don't score many of those, the ones where players should square it for a tap in are often smashed straight at the keeper or into the side netting
Or the cross comes in and nobody has thought to try and get to the far post.

Our best player today. I've been really questioning Kean but happy to be proven wrong next season. He looked like he had something about him today. I'm just wondering how on earth he hasn't been playing more lately in place of DCL?

Our best player today. I've been really questioning Kean but happy to be proven wrong next season. He looked like he had something about him today. I'm just wondering how on earth he hasn't been playing more lately in place of DCL?
It is a tough one because DCL played really well for a long time and it was more the service drying up than him playing out and out poorly that caused it to stop. So it was harsh to drop him for awhile but at the same time waiting until the last game was too long. But I don't think it was an easy one and I said before and still believe that there isn't anything to read into on how much Carlo rates Moise.

Status
Not open for further replies.