2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
No what is embarrassing is you are now admitting you were wrong. That the club will not sack him and your earlier rant was ridiculous. The club Sack a 20 million pound asset.. great logic .
I'm not I still hope the club will rip his contract up 2m away from him. It's not ridiculous the party was ridiculous. Kean is currently not an asset but rather a liability. You keep talking about the word logic but are not talking logically at all, more slanderous.

No but we'll get rid at a loss at the earliest opportunity now.

Indeed I wonder whether that was the point in him doing it.
I said that earlier.
He done it because he is a 20 year old with money to burn and sees no real wrong out.
It was stupid and should not be defended.
But there are a lot of people out there also breaking all the rules in relation to this .
Just not as high profile. The world is full of clowns.

Do you know he didn’t?
Thought the PFA line was no wage deferral and the players would donate privately. Maybe that's what Moise did throw a party for some NHS nurses and give them some if his £50000 a week wages. Makes sense now
See villa players have took a wage deferral for 4 months

Why would we sell a potential superstar because he’s been stupid?

Because he has form for this, has shown nothing in an Everton shirt and is toxic for our reputation now.

There were rumours about his bad attitude prior to joining (not Souness, I mean in Italy), even Ancelotti has said he needs to get his head screwed on and he's already been disciplined for unprofessionalism while here.

Get rid. Waste of talent and space.

He's an idiot.

We don't need to be banging on about selling him, can't be arsed with the whole getting on our high horse business.

City won't be flogging Walker cause of what he did, as an example.

But Kean's dead daft. And the club need to get it sorted or he will end up going at a loss.

I'm not I still hope the club will rip his contract up 2m away from him. It's not ridiculous the party was ridiculous. Kean is currently not an asset but rather a liability. You keep talking about the word logic but are not talking logically at all, more slanderous.
slanderous. Haha . My goodness.
I am not saying what should happen .
I'm telling you what will happen . He will not be sacked.
If he is I'll give 20 quid to the NHS. I half he is not then you do. How about that. See who is more logical and the NHS benefits.

I said that earlier.
He done it because he is a 20 year old with money to burn and sees no real wrong out.
It was stupid and should not be defended.
But there are a lot of people out there also breaking all the rules in relation to this .
Just not as high profile. The world is full of clowns.

If it was an RS player you wouldn't be indulging in "whataboutism" with this.

No, no excuses whatsoever. Villa can do what they like with Grealish and the rest of them can do what they want - we're better than that. Get rid.

Hearing he was wearing full PPE so stand down.

Uh Oh...can see the papers now:

EVERTON PLAYERS HOARD PPE AND WHORES, CAUSES THOUSANDS TO DIE

The FA/PL/UEFA and UK government plan to impose strict penalties that they will not give to any other club to show they mean business by handing Everton a one hundred million pound fine, a demotion to league 2, a 20 year European and transfer ban and awarding the Premier league title to Liverpool. More news at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.