2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

It shouldnt matter where they are now surely?

Only their history matters according to you.

So I will ask you again, are Preston North End an elite club?

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter where a club is to be regarded as an elite club.

Do you think Everton FC is an elite club?

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter where a club is to be regarded as an elite club.

Do you think Everton FC is an elite club?

No, we haven't been an elite club since 93, elite clubs don't get themselves into relegation battles for the better part of a decade

Man City do...why cant EFC?

Because they are wealthier...likely pay higher wages....have a better squad...better facilities....better manager...and are more successful now.

Players aren’t signing for our past....they look at the present and near future.

Because they are wealthier...likely pay higher wages....have a better squad...better facilities....better manager...and are more successful now.

Players aren’t signing for our past....they look at the present and near future.

I thought we were wealthy now though?

Looks to me like we're the same under Kenwright as Moshiri...milking the $$$ off

I thought we were wealthy now though?

Looks to me like we're the same under Kenwright as Moshiri...milking the $$$ off

Not as wealthy. Plus they’re winning the PL and in CL so they have significantly more spending power.

Status
Not open for further replies.