2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
James mcfadden was so wank. Terrible attitude combined with limited physical attributes . he thought he was Maradona.Moyes did his best, I'm sure he will talk about how he ruined his career by Beijing a [Poor language removed].

Quite the opposite, he talks very highly of Moyes and Everton and loved his time here, thought we were great, admits he thought he'd walk into the team but was surprised at the quality and left for more football despite getting offered a new contract. He did an interview with Si Ferry, It's on YouTube and a really good watch.

I always liked him tbh, and thought he was very unlucky a lot of the time. His 1st few games he was unplayable, and thought he was gonna be better than Rooney. But unfortunately, that 2nd season, we were pretty awful, and we bought him and Kilbane, both on deadline day, both left wingers. Moyes absolutely loved Kilbane having had him at Preston, and he did do well in that 1st season tbf. But I never thought Moyes treated them fairly. If Kilbane had a poor game, he was in next week. If McFadden was quiet, he was dragged off half time, on a couple of occasions I'm sure he actually took him off in the 1st half. And it would be weeks before he got minutes again.

McFadden actually touches on it in his interview, says he got to a point were he thought he would have to score a hattrick to stay in the team.

I always had a feeling that Moyes was overly critical and harsh on so called flair players (Arteta & Saha aside) and would hang them out to dry, while other players could be awful and never have a bad word said about them (Neville being the prime example). Not sure if it was a reflection of his own playing abilities manifested in his management style or if it was a perceived lack of effort from people who's game wasn't primarily about effort, but it's notable how many players he fell out or didn't get on with. I think it's the main reason he was never right for Man Utd as well. He let his own ego get the better of him on that one.

not a thing
Quite the opposite, he talks very highly of Moyes and Everton and loved his time here, thought we were great, admits he thought he'd walk into the team but was surprised at the quality and left for more football despite getting offered a new contract. He did an interview with Si Ferry, It's on YouTube and a really good watch.

I always liked him tbh, and thought he was very unlucky a lot of the time. His 1st few games he was unplayable, and thought he was gonna be better than Rooney. But unfortunately, that 2nd season, we were pretty awful, and we bought him and Kilbane, both on deadline day, both left wingers. Moyes absolutely loved Kilbane having had him at Preston, and he did do well in that 1st season tbf. But I never thought Moyes treated them fairly. If Kilbane had a poor game, he was in next week. If McFadden was quiet, he was dragged off half time, on a couple of occasions I'm sure he actually took him off in the 1st half. And it would be weeks before he got minutes again.

McFadden actually touches on it in his interview, says he got to a point were he thought he would have to score a hattrick to stay in the team.

I always had a feeling that Moyes was overly critical and harsh on so called flair players (Arteta & Saha aside) and would hang them out to dry, while other players could be awful and never have a bad word said about them (Neville being the prime example). Not sure if it was a reflection of his own playing abilities manifested in his management style or if it was a perceived lack of effort from people who's game wasn't primarily about effort, but it's notable how many players he fell out or didn't get on with. I think it's the main reason he was never right for Man Utd as well. He let his own ego get the better of him on that one.
how amazing was Moyes

I love moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.