2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn’t going anywhere. We won’t sell him any time soon
I didn't just mean selling him, although it's astonishingly naive to think that we won't consider selling him if he doesn't score a single goal all season. I mean if he's not showing any signs of things clicking for him what do we do? The club is trying to progress, a striker who doesn't score won't help them do it. So they'd have to weigh up whether to bring someone else in and potentially push him further down the pecking order. That's how top level football works.

Hopefully he shows enough over the next couple of months to make that a pointless discussion, but if not they ill have decisions to make.

Yeah was that the one where he did 2 players on him by the side line, did lovely bit skill took them 2 players out. Then passed it to Davies who managed to mess up a simple 5 yard sideways pass to Delph and gave it to the opposition. I think he is a lot like Lukaku in you have to play the ball in front of him to run on to that’s where he looks his best. His back to goal ain’t is strong suit but he can improve that giving time.

That run he made after about 5 minutes was a sign of what he can do. Really quick to make up the ground and strong enough to hold off the defender whilst waiting for support. More of that!

Inappropriate Behaviour
There is definitely a huge communication gap, as displayed on Saturday when he was leaving balls for DCL despite nothing shouted from him, or running into the same spaces as him, playing balls through for players who aren't there, not making runs when players are looking to play him in, etc. I just think this transfer has been a failure from day one and it's best for him to return back to Italy.
I think you should transfer back to RAWK

I didn't just mean selling him, although it's astonishingly naive to think that we won't consider selling him if he doesn't score a single goal all season. I mean if he's not showing any signs of things clicking for him what do we do? The club is trying to progress, a striker who doesn't score won't help them do it. So they'd have to weigh up whether to bring someone else in and potentially push him further down the pecking order. That's how top level football works.

Hopefully he shows enough over the next couple of months to make that a pointless discussion, but if not they ill have decisions to make.
Takes time to adjust to a new league, new language, to a struggling team with 0 creativity in midfield.. he will come good.. he’s 19 years old

I think you should transfer back to RAWK
You're going on ignore mate, not sure if that means you don't see my posts (hopefully - but it concerns me that you haven't done that to me already given you're so convinced I am a Kopite?), and at least I don't need to read your drivel. Au revoir.

Takes time to adjust to a new league, new language, to a struggling team with 0 creativity in midfield.. he will come good.. he’s 19 years old
Of course it does. I'm fully aware of that. It would be hard not to be really, seeing as some posters can't seem to type out a single post without mentioning it. There are plenty of little things that can help to explain his struggles so far, nobody is arguing with that. That doesn't mean it will all just magically click though. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Hence me talking about decisions.

There have quite clearly been glimpses though. He's not stunk the place out. He's just not got going yet. It's a big difference.

I havent seen the glimpses. But maybe thats the issue with over hyping players. As i havent really seen anything here or in his time at juve that goes with the comments he is something really good.
But like i say. Lets see.

This is a reasonable one @Lanolin
It is. I'll add it to the already incredibly long list of reasonable ones.

Seriously though, I completely agree with that post, and have said the same for months.

The issue is, what a lot of people are saying - which you may find unreasonable - is only one step away from that. We can't really afford to pay £60k a week to people who aren't able to make an impact. He's got time to learn and come good, but not unlimited time. If he doesn't have more of an impact over the next 3-4 months then I think some people are going to get a shock in the summer, because he wasn't brought in to be bedded in slowly over the next 4 years, he was brought in to play. He'll be annoyed himself if he's not playing too, he didn't come over here to sit on the bench but as you obviously agree, that's all he's ready to do at the moment.

Genuinely can’t remember one time in his career that someone has fed him a good ball in behind for him to run onto and shoot , it must have happened but I can’t think. Isn’t that his style of game?

Genuinely can’t remember one time in his career that someone has fed him a good ball in behind for him to run onto and shoot , it must have happened but I can’t think. Isn’t that his style of game?

Liverpool Away, think Iwobi put him through, chance to make it 4-3 and he missed sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.