2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the other players threads
Yeah the others are all getting praised to the hilt mate haven’t you noticed?
no I'm confused why people are having digs at him we had zero shots because we didn't create anything in the 2nd half we didn't do anything and like a poster said above when Walcott is doing pathetic crosses like that what is he suppose to do?!

no I'm confused why people are having digs at him we had zero shots because we didn't create anything in the 2nd half we didn't do anything and like a poster said above when Walcott is doing pathetic crosses like that what is he suppose to do?!
Ideally something like Curtis Jones did really, take the ball in a not very dangerous situation and put it in the back of the net.

Other than that I concede that he wasn’t any worse than anyone else today, but forgive me if our 26th game of the season is my tipping point for watching a striker fail to score.

There is a player in him. He is very athletic in terms of physique and pace but some of his choices of runs are pretty confusing to me. Also some questions about his stamina but it's his 1st season in a much faster league.

Status
Not open for further replies.