2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll come for him. Makes good runs and always follows the balm in from shots. Just needs to be a bit sharper and not either on the ball - he’s got it in him to play at pl speed

Looked better today and the hour would have done him a lot of good. I think Carlo will need to pick the games to play him in - not sure that Man City / Liverpool are the right games.

He's in good hands with Carlo who use him in the right way.

Looks ever so slightly off the pace. I’d never watched him play before like so dunno if speed and touch were his main strengths. Shouldn’t be starting just yet still I reckon

He’s 19 and plays like it, which isn’t always a bad thing. Maybe less step overs and just shift the ball and beat the man.
However, he was unlucky not to score today, their keeper came out and smothered the chance he created well.......i definitely see potential there.
Pleasing signs overall, keep it up Kean! :)

Performances of Kean, DCL and Richarlison today show a lot of promise. All between the ages of 19-22 too. Improvements in the right areas via some good coaching and we shouldn't have to worry about area of the pitch for a few years.

One thing I'd like to see from Kean is that he matches the application of DCL; getting back into position and putting the defender in possession under some pressure. It would buy him some goodwill whilst he finds his feet in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.