2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think people might be being a bit unrealistic with their expectations of him. He may be a big talent but he's a 19 year old lad that's new to the league. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a settling in period.

He’ll get the same 15 minute settling period I give all of our new signings, if he hasn’t scored by then well I better learn how to boo in Italian

Oh for sure. It isn't a problem if he just scores and doesn't create. I'm just saying that's what I expect. Honestly it will be refreshing to have a striker putting it in the net again.
Couldn’t agree more. I think he will need a season to settle properly but can still see him getting 10-13 goals this coming season. I think he will tear palace apart tomorrow though let’s just hope he gets his first

Couldn’t agree more. I think he will need a season to settle properly but can still see him getting 10-13 goals this coming season. I think he will tear palace apart tomorrow though let’s just hope he gets his first
Get him one on one with Tomkins and let him go to work

Going to be great to see Everton on the counter-attack this season. Pace to burn with Iwobi, Richy, and Bernard feeding Kean.

Hopefully we'll see Kean play for the last 15 or so today.

Given very little to work with when he came on today.

Can't score goals if he's not given the support / service but hopefully we gel a bit more in the coming weeks.

Given very little to work with when he came on today.

Can't score goals if he's not given the support / service but hopefully we gel a bit more in the coming weeks.

Given the link between our centre mid and him was sent off and we finished the game with 2 players not in their best position in the midfield, you can't really be too surprised at the lack of service.

My only concern is that he will figure out that that our other forwards don't pose any threat what so ever at taking his place eventually.

Calvert-Lewin, Niasse, Tosun are simply not good enough to push him on. Once this kid starts being selected from the start, who out of the names I just mentioned will be breathing down his neck ?

My only concern is that he will figure out that that our other forwards don't pose any threat what so ever at taking his place eventually.

Calvert-Lewin, Niasse, Tosun are simply not good enough to push him on. Once this kid starts being selected from the start, who out of the names I just mentioned will be breathing down his neck ?

Why do we need someone to be?

Nobody is breathing down Harry Kane's neck. He seems to be doing fine.

He got the same services DCL Zilch ....no creation in midfield to put a through ball in Sig was poor today - Snides should note end be on the bench....
Any forward needs a supply line - we just don't do it enough to score goals !

Status
Not open for further replies.