2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be our new Klaassen; not getting enough minutes, but when he does he looks very outpaced and underconfident. I wonder if he'll ever adjust to this league, or if he'll be given enough minutes to prove that he can adjust.

He seems to be our new Klaassen; not getting enough minutes, but when he does he looks very outpaced and underconfident. I wonder if he'll ever adjust to this league, or if he'll be given enough minutes to prove that he can adjust.
Too keen to impress...needs to chill a bit and take it easier...I am sure ancelotti will work wonders with the kid

Too keen to impress...needs to chill a bit and take it easier...I am sure ancelotti will work wonders with the kid
really hope this is the case. don't want the scenario where we have a promising young player on our hands whos career goes down the pan

I just don’t see the talent everyone keeps going on about. Looks very average.

I’d compare to Isaac Success, Dominic Solanke, or Kelechi Iheanacho.

Could develop into a good support striker from the bench. Time will tell I guess.

If I remember correctly both Henry and Bergkamp were off loaded by Italian clubs as being a mere degree or two above poo hopefully Juve have made a similar blunder and the kid wins the ballon d'or with us amidst trophies galore. Tough gig living up to the next wonder kid title especially in a different country in a place were English is the second language .... lar!

Sandro is a better comparison

He tried too hard and went at it 1000 miles an hour

Plus he was crap

Let's hope Kean proves better than him

Status
Not open for further replies.