2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Fabinho signed for Liverpool and went missing for about 3 months? Not even in a squad. Klopp obviously done that as he was nowhere near fit enough or up to the pace abd intensity of Liverpools style or the PL

Lampard dropped Pulisic for quite a weeks and was being questioned for it, yet he looks up to speed now.

Pepe is really struggling at Arsenal and looks nowhere near a £80mill rated player

All 3 above were regulars and a lot more experienced. Kean is still a teenager who is not used to playing 90 mins in a slower league, let alone 90 mins in the fastest most intense league in the world - it will take time. Plus its one thing coming into a game where your the best team by a mile and your already winning to coming into a struggling team who are chasing a goal and the opposition has 10 men behind the ball.

We know nothing about his attitude, the whole late thing doesnt speak to a character as I bet we have all been late for work a couple of times too. But it is obvious that he's struggling with the fitness a bit - not so much actual fitness, but the intensity of the matches.

Hopefully Dunc has a quiet word with him and he reacts in the best way.
All valid points. But it makes his price tag a helluva of a gamble. Why did Brands think he could solve our strker problem?

Remember when Fabinho signed for Liverpool and went missing for about 3 months? Not even in a squad. Klopp obviously done that as he was nowhere near fit enough or up to the pace abd intensity of Liverpools style or the PL

Lampard dropped Pulisic for quite a weeks and was being questioned for it, yet he looks up to speed now.

Pepe is really struggling at Arsenal and looks nowhere near a £80mill rated player

All 3 above were regulars and a lot more experienced. Kean is still a teenager who is not used to playing 90 mins in a slower league, let alone 90 mins in the fastest most intense league in the world - it will take time. Plus its one thing coming into a game where your the best team by a mile and your already winning to coming into a struggling team who are chasing a goal and the opposition has 10 men behind the ball.

We know nothing about his attitude, the whole late thing doesnt speak to a character as I bet we have all been late for work a couple of times too. But it is obvious that he's struggling with the fitness a bit - not so much actual fitness, but the intensity of the matches.

Great post mate - lads obviously talented we should be giving him time not hanging him out to dry at age 19.

While I think Dunc handled it the wrong way it's certainly not something that needs to be blown out of proportion by fans and media, He's got 4 years left on his contract and he's a talented boy, From the glimpses I've seen I think he can be a big hit in the league but we need to help him and he needs to help us.
Hopefully Kean and Dunc can move on from this.

While I think Dunc handled it the wrong way it's certainly not something that needs to be blown out of proportion by fans and media, He's got 4 years left on his contract and he's a talented boy, From the glimpses I've seen I think he can be a big hit in the league but we need to help him and he needs to help us.

This all over

This is where Ferguson needs to show his management capabilities. He blanked Kean when he took him off. You'd hope he would pull him aside and have a quiet word with him to explain why he did it.

Is that just for the camera though. There was still a job to be done getting something from the game. Im sure he had a word after the final whistle in the dressing room. I dunno mate tbh. Are they to pampered now. What do you whisper as you put your arm around them..sorry about that. You can stay up till 11 tonight and play xbox.
Its not the end of the world he got hooked liked that.

Dunc doesn't need to move anywhere on this. Kean needs to get his arse into gear and show us that we haven't really wasted £28 million

Is that just for the camera though. There was still a job to be done getting something from the game. Im sure he had a word after the final whistle in the dressing room. I dunno mate tbh. Are they to pampered now. What do you whisper as you put your arm around them..sorry about that. You can stay up till 11 tonight and play xbox.
Its not the end of the world he got hooked liked that.
If someone belittled you in your job you'd be pissed. It's no different for a footballer. Yes, they're on silly money but it is still harsh.

That’s going to be the test mate, when the new manager comes in Dunc is still going to be round the first team.

Carrot or Stick

All players react differently to man management.

Since Kean has joined, Brands promised his mother he would protect him, he has been dropped from first team for being late and now he has been hooked after 17 minutes or so.

He needs a rocket up his arse and Duncan will give it but it's a clear message that if you want to play for Everton, you have to turn up and put a shift in.

Fergie did it with Ronaldo and he became one of the best players ever but for every superstar there is a sulky premadonna.

It's down to Kean now.

If someone belittled you in your job you'd be pissed. It's no different for a footballer. Yes, they're on silly money but it is still harsh.

Belittled? Hmmmm. This is Everton football club not moise kean FC. If he felt belittled he should have made more of an effort when he was brought on. Simple as that.

Too much sense in one post for many to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.