2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
So over 2 years older. I'm struggling to see where the "strange" bit is.

But age means nothing as my point what Kean was the better player out the two in Italy yet Cutrone has so far adapted to the English quicker.

Age doesnt really come into it Tosun is about 28 and will never adapt to our league imo.

Yeah think 442 would suit him. Only issue is Richarlison deffo should be playing off the striker IMO and DCL is going to lead the line. Think the only way he’s getting in the team is if we move to 433 and play him and Richarlison off DCL.

Yeah think 442 would suit him. Only issue is Richarlison deffo should be playing off the striker IMO and DCL is going to lead the line. Think the only way he’s getting in the team is if we move to 433 and play him and Richarlison off DCL.

...the way he’s getting in the team is if he starts delivering. The way he’s getting in the team is if he shows he’s our best option. He’s not got much competition, no excuses, it really is up to him.

We need cover and fresh legs. As in Juve, I can see him kick ass in the final 20, especially when playing next to DCL. He’s strong, quick and technical with an eye for goal. The snapshot against Leicester was an excellent example on his read on situations, no tunnelvision on this lad.

Just as long as the other striker isnt DCL whose movement and positional play is non existent 80% of the time
I dont agree, DCL runs, wins headers and pulls defenders close to him like a 5cent hooker. He’s a pivot where Richarlison is more of a pure striker. Kean needs that halfsecond of time and space.
DCL wont succeed alone, he needs someone close to him and both Richarlison and Kean will rock in that role. With these boys 1+1 equals 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.