2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he left him, his brother and his mother when they were tiny, had no contact with the family until his son signed professional terms with Juventus then started demanding money and tractors.

There was an interview with him on an Italian football site (think its on youtube too) where he says he owes everything to his mother and hasn't seen his dad in years.

Ah, so it's like Meghan Markle's dad then. That changes matters.

How do you know this?

My lad was waving some social media posts at me over the weekend, from Moise, having pop at his father, regarding his recent comments... Suffice to say, please shut it Dad, you are not helping. There are links to reporting of this but not very desirable outlets for me to post them.

15-20 minute run outs at the end of games during the season when we’ve been struggling is not a chance

True, but unless we're regularly winning games and picking up points, it's asking a lot of a young lad, who's not yet up to speed with playing in a new team, in a new country, to come in and try and rescue a game for us.

Ideally, he'd be coming on for 30/35 minutes when we're already 2 or 3 up, against tiring defenses who've already mentally conceded defeat, which would give him a much better chance of banging the odd goal in and getting his confidence up

Did he? Had no clue - I've been avoiding Everton like the plague recently, only responded here because someone quoted me before.

If so, fair enough - I thought his dad was speaking from a position of influence; that's how it was initially framed.

If that's the case, he's right to shut it down rapidly. If his dads just an irrelevant loudmouth who doesn't have the inside track and he's just been late a few times while settling, then yeah, I'd change my view on it.
Couldn't have phrased it better myself. Trot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.