2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have not read/seen by now

Marco Silva confirmed Moise Kean was dropped for Everton's victory over Southampton for tactical reasons.

When pressed further on whether it was for tactical reasons, the manager replied: "Yeah. [His reaction was] really good. For sure, he will react stronger the next training sessions when he will be with us.
"Moise is working really hard. He is a young boy with a very good quality as well, doing his best to adapt as fast as we can to a different football as well.
Damn these Niasse flashbacks.

The lad clearly must be way off the pace in training and is probably struggling to adapt, not just to the football, but maybe to life outside of Turin. Who knows, but it certainly doesn’t look good for his future here. I mean he’s 19 but there are plenty of 19 year olds playing regularly around Europe. Especially ones supposed to be top prospects.

Going back 5 seasons the lad has overcome 2 serious knee injuries which takes time - im going back the last 2 and he scores around 15 a season - basically the level of striker we should be going for.

I would love to hear all these 20 goal+ a season strikers who we should be signing.

Its easy to scoff at names but harder to actually list who is better & who we can attract without European football (thanks to our oaf of a manager).

14 last season, 8 the season before, 6 and 5 the two before that. You use the knee injuries as an excuse for him not scoring bagfuls but look at the great strikers of this league and how they did post injuries

Shearer - snapped ACL in Dec 1992, scored 31 the next season, ankle ligament damage in July 1997, first fully fit season scores 14 in the league

Owen - injury hit from April 1999 to May 2000, first fully fit season scores 16 in the league

Rooney - broken metatarsal in summer 04, scored 11 in his debut season for United, broke it again in April 06, scored 14 the following season

Van Nistelrooy - ruptured ACL in 2000 delaying move to United for a year, scores 23 in debut season

14 last season, 8 the season before, 6 and 5 the two before that. You use the knee injuries as an excuse for him not scoring bagfuls but look at the great strikers of this league and how they did post injuries

Shearer - snapped ACL in Dec 1992, scored 31 the next season, ankle ligament damage in July 1997, first fully fit season scores 14 in the league

Owen - injury hit from April 1999 to May 2000, first fully fit season scores 16 in the league

Rooney - broken metatarsal in summer 04, scored 11 in his debut season for United, broke it again in April 06, scored 14 the following season

Van Nistelrooy - ruptured ACL in 2000 delaying move to United for a year, scores 23 in debut season

As I said mate - if there is a top striker out there willing to come in great - but I doubt there is and at present we would have saved alot of money signing a prem proven goalscorer.

Im not saying Wilson is a top striker far from it - however I think someone like him who can fire us into Europe is vital in us pushing forward as at present there will not be a elite level striker wanting to join us anytime soon (and im pretty fed up of not having a striker who actually can score/play well regulary).

As I said mate - if there is a top striker out there willing to come in great - but I doubt there is and at present we would have saved alot of money signing a prem proven goalscorer.

Im not saying Wilson is a top striker far from it - however I think someone like him who can fire us into Europe is vital in us pushing forward as at present there will not be a elite level striker wanting to join us anytime soon (and im pretty fed up of not having a striker who actually can score/play well regulary).

Wilson isn’t a regular scorer though as I’ve proven twice now, there’s better value out there than what Bournemouth want.

logic fail

We have to go out in January and break the bank for Callum Wilson.

£60 million on the table no messing. Proven Prem goalscorer, in his prime and suits how we play.

Bernard Wilson Richarlison

Would be some great counter play with hopefully Iwobi in behind.

Wilson isn’t a regular scorer though as I’ve proven twice now, there’s better value out there than what Bournemouth want.

Well he has for the past 2 seasons therefore for me I would take a chance.

Suarez wasnt a prolific goal scorer in his first season at Liverpool and used to waste chance after chance- some of our fans would have labelled him a waste of money only for him to grow into his prime 1-2 seasons later.

Not comparing them both btw just making a point sometimes players enter their prime and turn it up a level which I feel Wilson has done (and has overcome his numerous injury problems).

Not at all - Everton breaking the bank for a player and say Real Madrid breaking the bank for a player are two totally different things.

Fans like yourself think we can go from DCL to Aguero in one step which doesn't happen.

Man City went from Shaun Goater to Anelka.

doesn’t happen though.

Man City went from Shaun Goater to Anelka.

doesn’t happen though.

Think we've tried that for the past 3 seasons mate hows that worked out?

I just find it hilarious how some laugh at players like wilson when we've had absolute jokers play up top for us the past 3 seasons and continue taking £25-30 million hits on unproven punts.

We have one of the worst strikeforces in the league and have no europe to attract player never mind CL quality yet some on here think we are going to be signing Mbappe :oops:

I would rather spend money and improve our striking position even if its only just a marginal increase as fine margins could be the difference between european football or not.

Well he has for the past 2 seasons therefore for me I would take a chance.

Suarez wasnt a prolific goal scorer in his first season at Liverpool and used to waste chance after chance- some of our fans would have labelled him a waste of money only for him to grow into his prime 1-2 seasons later.

Not comparing them both btw just making a point sometimes players enter their prime and turn it up a level which I feel Wilson has done (and has overcome his numerous injury problems).

Again 14 and 8 goals the last two seasons, 38 goals total in 4 and a quarter seasons, Suarez wound up with 69 in 3 1/2, that is what a regular scorer does

Hell a 30-something Zlatan bagged 17 in his one full season in this league having never played in it previously

Status
Not open for further replies.