2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't take rashford?
Also taking a look at the vermin, they play with firmino as the advanced forward using his linkup to bring in salah and mane off the wings,
Could we do similar with gylfi furthest forward and richy and Keane/ Bernard/iwobi either side of him? Or even put iwobi up top to do the same job?

Rashford isn’t a striker either. Decent player but he’s actually a winger. He’s been stuck out on the wing because he’s failed through the middle. That was my concern with Kean being stuck out there.

Good wingers, clinical wingers with good movement may get put through the middle but good CF’s don’t get put out wide.

Rashford isn’t a striker either. Decent player but he’s actually a winger. He’s been stuck out on the wing because he’s failed through the middle. That was my concern with Kean being stuck out there.

Good wingers, clinical wingers with good movement may get put through the middle but good CF’s don’t get put out wide.
21 years old and he's "failed".

Rashford would be more than good enough for us up front at the minute.

So we’re now parking him out wide to take the pressure off the CF role?

Bernard, Walcott, Richarlison, Iwobi. We aren’t exactly short of wide players.

We need a CF. He was signed as a CF. If we’ve taken to sticking him out wide, I’m even more concerned as it likely means Silva isn’t seeing enough in training either.

Silva started him up top against Sheff Utd after DCL scored in the previous game.

It's more likely that last night we clocked their left back isn't actually very good, Kean can carry the ball and has a trick in him, and Calvert-Lewin (and the rest of the team tbf) was playing alright and had a couple of chances to go ahead/ equalise.

Or you know, maybe Silva thought (rightly or wrongly, though in this instance I think he was more right than wrong) that DCL was more suited to this particular game than Kean (at least at this point).

Given the trouble that he caused Otamendi throughout the game, I think it's hard to argue that he wasn't at least somewhat correct.

Or you know, maybe Silva thought (rightly or wrongly, though in this instance I think he was more right than wrong) that DCL was more suited to this particular game than Kean (at least at this point).

Given the trouble that he caused Otamendi throughout the game, I think it's hard to argue that he wasn't at least somewhat correct.

A sharp breeze would cause Otamendi trouble at the minute. Not exactly high praise for DCL

Rashford would be more than good enough for us up front at the minute.

Yeah he’s better than what we’ve got but that’s only because our starting CF averages 1 in 6. Rashford averages 1 in 4.

Both aren’t good enough to start for a team challenging top six. United fans know that too and that’s why they are now saying in their droves, they shouldn’t have sold Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.