Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

1988-ai88-tc1.webp

Needs to get in his fast car and get down to Goodison park

Sniff it you fragile beauts it's not racist

He’s a 19 year old who has played a handful of games from the bench in Serie A. Hopefully he will be a complete superstar but he could easily struggle and maybe hit single figures for us. This is not the same as Lukaku who had a grounding in the premier league. I still struggle to see goals in this team.
I said weeks ago (probably to you) that I dont think we should be signing kids to lead the line for us. Kean and Leao. I stand by that.

But if Brands and Silva have bought him then they need to answer for any extended period of time he needs to get us goals. In fact, it's why I and many others stated we need TWO strikers in this summer.

I said weeks ago (probably to you) that I dont think we should be signing kids to lead the line for us. Kean and Leao. I stand by that.

But if Brands and Silva have bought him then they need to answer for any extended period of time he needs to get us goals. In fact, it's why I and many others stated we need TWO strikers in this summer.

The effortless way you switch to demanding 2 Strikers when it becomes clear we will sign 1.

Its textbook, happiness will never reach you, cos you will constantly redefine what happiness is.

The effortless way you switch to demanding 2 Strikers when it becomes clear we will sign 1.

Its textbook, happiness will never reach you, cos you will constantly redefine what happiness is.
Switch? As in 'started out with that position and stuck with it' type of switch?

Well, if that was actually true that would be a pretty sad opinion, because LITERALLY the last great striker we had was a kid when he lead the line for us. Lukaku was 9 months older than Kean is now when he first came in and scored 15 in the league, but surely you knew that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back