Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you’re aware we’re in Bremen and word at ground is the deal at present isn’t going through. Everton are not happy about the release / buyback fee and so it’s stalled
This probably answers questions but would be a potential nightmare
This is what we’re told after the match in Germany

Someone is on the wind up i think there mate. There is no buy back fee, it is first dibs on whatever Everton think he is worth should they ever wish to sell him or matching offers from other clubs etc.

As you’re aware we’re in Bremen and word at ground is the deal at present isn’t going through. Everton are not happy about the release / buyback fee and so it’s stalled

He’s doing incline press ups at finch farm now mate. Relax.

Jesus Christ, what do people get from spreading lies to wind up fellow fans?

I won’t post anymore on the subject. Travel through my postings
As stated we’re told there’s a issue in the Kean deal but Zouma could be back on.
That’s all from me. You can all make your own opinions when people don’t like what they want to hear. Cheers
stop chatting wham and get yourself down the reeperbahn.

Not 100% sure on the finer details. I don’t tend to post rumours or crap. We’re still at the ground and one of the officials is here chatting and just said there’s a issue they are working on
Does explain the delay. I’ll post more ASAP

So an "official" just said theres an issue. And you'll post more asap. Despite the first of your two posts already containing the apparent issue which at that point he hadnt told you as in the second post all he had told you was there was an issue. Also, why would a random official be telling you? And why would they even know, theres probably only a handful of people that actually know, and they will all be at uncle uzzys finch farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.