Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be made up with this signing. If we added Costa even better. I’ve been looking at an experienced foil for DCL and Kean. Welbeck is not a player I rate at all but with options limited and having played for united arsenal and England I’d be tempted to give him a year deal and have the two young lads learn from him. Wouldn’t be a starter for me at all but could be around the squad.
Costa all day for me tho

Be made up with this signing. If we added Costa even better. I’ve been looking at an experienced foil for DCL and Kean. Welbeck is not a player I rate at all but with options limited and having played for united arsenal and England I’d be tempted to give him a year deal and have the two young lads learn from him. Wouldn’t be a starter for me at all but could be around the squad.
Costa all day for me tho

You want two lads to learn from a player you don't rate?

It’s NOT all that matters though, is it... especially not off a small sample size cf. Sandro

No but show me how you factor in pace of league, arying eeather conditions, standard of league, new country and god knows how many other influences that bssically render all the fancy pants equations redundant.
Can he kick a ball? Yes. Put away the log book and slide rule, it's still 'just' a sport. ;)

If we do sign this kid I hope we can pull off a deal to bring in a proven old pro too. Assuming we can offload Tosun & Niasse that is.
It’s a lot of expectation for a 19 year old. Could do with a 30yo Yakubu type to take him & DCL under his wing. Take some of the pressure off & provide competition.

This is where the confusion arises. We have no interest in Zaha, Welcome back Saha.

No but show me how you factor in pace of league, arying eeather conditions, standard of league, new country and god knows how many other influences that bssically render all the fancy pants equations redundant.
Can he kick a ball? Yes. Put away the log book and slide rule, it's still 'just' a sport. ;)
Well there seems to be a lot of clubs paying a lot of money to analysts who disagree with you.

But what do experts know eh? We live in a post truth, post expert world these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.