Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diego Costa. Dear lord. You want to take on 200k a week to watch Kean play? Please dear lord don't tell you'd want that guy to mentor someone.

The very constant links to Super Mario never ever went away, they were mentioned in most news items.

I wouldnt rule that out myself.
I said Costa last week would have been perfect.After destroying Real no chance now.Would have been perfect for us with the new talent.Good luck to Moise great potential.Old fart comment the last time I saw a 19 y/o terrorise the top tier of English football was Joe Royle in our league win.This boy needs time,a couple of early goals should be brilliant.COYB.

I'm hoping we do everything to have it done tomorrow so he can train Thursday and Friday and get on the field Saturday. It won't be enough to have him ready for Palace but at least he could make the squad.

I'm hoping we do everything to have it done tomorrow so he can train Thursday and Friday and get on the field Saturday. It won't be enough to have him ready for Palace but at least he could make the squad.

Very unlikely.

I imagine, if all the reports are true, he will have a medical tomorrow, do all the press, sign the contract, do a vid, then be back on a plane packing up his stuff ready for Monday.

Very unlikely.

I imagine, if all the reports are true, he will have a medical tomorrow, do all the press, sign the contract, do a vid, then be back on a plane packing up his stuff ready for Monday.

I doubt he'll play but I can see the benefit of him going on the overnight trip to Germany just to get to know everyone.

Very unlikely.

50k+ a week and he can't get his stuff over here without doing it himself smh

Status
Not open for further replies.