Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this do?

VengefulAbleImperatorangel-max-1mb.gif
Please can he do that then volley it in from 30 yards in the Derby?

Umm, like also playing full international for Italy doesn't count
Fee was miles off that.
While Sheffield utd are spending £20m on a championship player.What a time to be alive.
Also probably the best striker his age in the world

Edit: also worth noting Juve must’ve considered him as being better than Higuain given they decided to loan Higuain and use Kean as a back up last season...

I mean it as a positive to be fair, id sooner see us spending 50 mil on a 14 year old youth academy player than go back to the days of being outbid for Leroy Fer or getting Segundo Castillo in to do a job in midfield

I can only go on what I know, and that is very little, which is why I'm asking here. Also, being better than Tosun DCL and Niasse says nowt! A goal every two games is good, but with him being so young, I'd worry if he's a one season wonder. Sandro has scarred me.

Oh ffs! You are aware Steve Walsh Isn’t in charge anymore of recruitment this kid is unbelievably talented and the ridiculous comparisons with our worst players can stop! Why not approach it like when we signed lukaku,that’s how most blues are approaching it

Unbelievable news, feels good to finally make a serious statement signing like this. Looks like the proper Lukaku replacement we've needed for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.