Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this do?

VengefulAbleImperatorangel-max-1mb.gif

Judging a player by what you see isn’t the done thing anymore.

The people need heat maps and lots and lots of stats.

One short youtube vid is all I know of this kid. Gotta say I'm unimpressed so far, all I saw were a few tap ins. What's the big deal, why is everyone excited? I wish to be excited too.

We’ve had tosun and niasse and dcl upfront and your unimpressed with a 19yr old from
Juventus who was averaging a goal every two games in his last 14 games last season ,my word

Brands is what a director of football is. Walsh was clearly out of his depth and it's horrible to think our biggest handicap was caused by him .

We get zouma , back up RB and apparently a new Winger with a cm and it starts to get exciting

Agree dependent on who they are we do all that and this could get really exciting quick.

We’ve had tosun and niasse and dcl upfront and your unimpressed with a 19yr old from
Juventus who was averaging a goal every two games in his last 14 games last season ,my word
I can only go on what I know, and that is very little, which is why I'm asking here. Also, being better than Tosun DCL and Niasse says nowt! A goal every two games is good, but with him being so young, I'd worry if he's a one season wonder. Sandro has scarred me.

Status
Not open for further replies.