Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he does offer the team a lot and that has been proved. You can't ignore the impact he had in the back half of last season.

That being said, I don't think he'll ever be clinical enough. But he can still be a useful member of the squad. And at 22, he does still have a lot of development to do.

Is he ever gonna be a 20 goal striker? Nah. But doesn't mean he can't be useful going forward.

He was signed for £1.5m. If we sold him now we'd make £15-20m on him. Not bad going for a striker that can't score.

Who would pay £20 million for him? He wouldn’t get in a single other team in the Prem.

Deal done according to Italian TV , announcement within 24 hours , 40 million Euros ,also in the end Juve had to give up the buyback option .
1B4FB943-527E-4958-BB28-8A9CDA51CA94.jpeg

Yeah, he was cutting his teeth learning his trade at a lower level before he hit the big time. DCL has been wrongly given the head striker's role at Everton for 3 years and now it's too late to allow him to develop his game elsewhere and expect him to come back a much improved player. He'll be on the bench this season and given a number of cameo performances, likely hitting between 5-10 goals if he's lucky. I'd love us to sell Niasse, Tosun and send DCL out on loan for a year and see what he's like in 12 months time. But for that to happen we'd need two new strikers in, and that's obviously not happening.

Who would pay £20 million for him? He wouldn’t get in a single other team in the Prem.

Bournemouth paid £20m for Dom Solanke. Newcastle have just paid £40m for a player with 7 Bundesliga goals mate.

I reckon he'd get in most teams below the mid-table group we're currently a part of, yes. And he'd definitely get in every squad of the teams around us.

Is that good enough for us? No. That's why we need another striker. But Dom offers a lot to Silva's system too, that was proved last season.

Bournemouth paid £20m for Dom Solanke. Newcastle have just paid £40m for a player with 7 Bundesliga goals mate.

I reckon he'd get in most teams below the mid-table group we're currently a part of, yes. And he'd definitely get in every squad of the teams around us.

Is that good enough for us? No. That's why we need another striker. But Dom offers a lot to Silva's system too, that was proved last season.

He’ll never be good enough, it’s a scandal he’s still in the team.

He’ll never be good enough, it’s a scandal he’s still in the team.

He'll remain in the team unless we find someone that offers what he does off the ball.

I honestly think he's far more suited to games against the top teams anyway. When he has the ability to press their defence back. Against teams we should be comfortably controlling the ball against, he isn't good enough, I agree.

But you can't deny he played well in the back half of last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.