Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine being 22 year-old DCL seeing we’re pursuing a 19 year-old for his position.
Kin hell is he 22? People talk like he's 17 and should be given another few seasons to polish his craft! Everton have well and truly ruined his development. Now it's too late to loan him out as we have no better replacement to go on the bench. Might as well hope he can bang a few in off the bench this season and sell for a decent price next summer. Solanke went for 20m, hopefully we could get a similar fee.

Kin hell is he 22? People talk like he's 17 and should be given another few seasons to polish his craft! Everton have well and truly ruined his development. Now it's too late to loan him out as we have no better replacement to go on the bench. Might as well hope he can bang a few in off the bench this season and sell for a decent price next summer. Solanke went for 20m, hopefully we could get a similar fee.

Crikey when did 22 become the new 31.

What the heck, DCL is still quality, my hope was we’d get a dzeko or costa someone late on that he could learn the intangibles off.

With kean coming in though all I can hope is that some of the magic rubs off ‍♂️

What the heck, DCL is still quality, my hope was we’d get a dzeko or costa someone late on that he could learn the intangibles off.

With kean coming in though all I can hope is that some of the magic rubs off ‍♂️

Kirkbride seems to be saying that Kean could be the wide player and we’ll still bring in an experienced striker.

If he does that I will light a candle (or 2) turn the lights down real low and bathe naked in a bath full of his used underwear.

After a while when the minty bath water turns cold I will drink said water and hang said underwear on my maiden.
You’ve thought about this before haven’t you

With kean coming in though all I can hope is that some of the magic rubs off ‍♂

He’s anything but quality and it’s time we all moved away from the hope he’ll turn it around.

At 22 you should be showing signs that you can slot, that you do have it in you when called upon; especially with the chances he seems to spurn. Time and again he hits it weakly down the keepers throat.

The premier league is one or even two leagues above his actual level. I’ve not seen one thread of evidence to suggest otherwise, and it’s honestly time we stop patting our young players on the head ‘ you’ll get there ‘ for years when it’s plainly obvious they just don’t and won’t cut it.

He’s anything but quality and it’s time we all moved away from the hope he’ll turn it around.

At 22 you should be showing signs that you can slot, that you do have it in you when called upon; especially with the chances he seems to spurn. Time and again he hits it weakly down the keepers throat.

The premier league is one or even two leagues above his actual level. I’ve not seen one thread of evidence to suggest otherwise, and it’s honestly time we stop patting our young players on the head ‘ you’ll get there ‘ for years when it’s plainly obvious they just don’t and won’t cut it.

But he does offer the team a lot and that has been proved. You can't ignore the impact he had in the back half of last season.

That being said, I don't think he'll ever be clinical enough. But he can still be a useful member of the squad. And at 22, he does still have a lot of development to do.

Is he ever gonna be a 20 goal striker? Nah. But doesn't mean he can't be useful going forward.

He was signed for £1.5m. If we sold him now we'd make £15-20m on him. Not bad going for a striker that can't score.

Last year was his debut

Youngest player to score in 4 consecutive league games since 3pts for a win

42% shot conversion rate (highest in europe)

1st player born in 2000s to score in a major league

First player born after 2000 to represent Italy

Youngest player to score in a competitive game for Italy

Etc etc
Thanks, that is impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.