Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re talking Mino Raiola here, any chance of making more money and he’ll do that. There’s more money in it for him if Kean was to come to someone like us get a fat signing on fee and then do the same two years later

My cutting edge scouting software has approved this transfer.
Get it done Brands!
BC0C5CC5-0DEA-499E-B56D-D817915D9503.jpeg

My cutting edge scouting software has approved this transfer.
Get it done Brands!
View attachment 62854

*remembers @swisso *

Swisso works/worked as a scout for FM, he’d formulate the stats for Everton so had access to watch all the youth teams and was chatting with the coaching staff at the academy quite regularly. Was always interesting to hear his thoughts on stuff.

*remembers @swisso *

Swisso works/worked as a scout for FM, he’d formulate the stats for Everton so had access to watch all the youth teams and was chatting with the coaching staff at the academy quite regularly. Was always interesting to hear his thoughts on stuff.
Similar to a lad called Coach, I think he had some sort of accreditation.

If it leads to a lower initial fee then it’ll be different. £25m with a £40-£45m buy back wouldn’t be disastrous, particularly since we do need a good striker in for the coming season.

Not high enough , if we pay him 4m a year pay 25m with agent fees of say 2m total outlay is 31m 10-15m profit if he succeeds that doesn’t get us a decent player and we find ourselves in the same situation as we are now if he leaves. They can’t offload players and that’s there problem , I don’t want to help them by baby sitting their player so they get everything they want. That deal for Gerry wasn’t good for us but we didn’t have to spend anything , the. Deal saints had for Alderweireld didn’t work out either as they recalled him and spurs bought him , and then you get the Leicester deal for inacho ( spellling) from city where they shell out 20m and he’s cack and get stuck with him. The buy out fee has to be a fee that juve would have to pay if they wanted to buy him if he was a first team target. I don’t want a fee they can pay then just sell him for a profit, 80m is what’s decent striker that’s good enough for juve would cost so that’s the fee I would insist on. Getting bought back because he’s ace and going into their team is something I could accept but not buying for 50m just to sell him a couple of weeks later for 80m

Young impressionable players would possibly like Barcelona shirts on and play in the champions league.
Yes he'd be first choice at Everton, but I'm not convinced about these buy back clauses, would sooner buy outright. Surely there must be some young striker in the world we can actually buy outright. God knows we've had long enough to find one. Moan over.

Looks like they buyback clause has been dropped now, just first option on a future sale which benefits all parties.

Wonder if he sees how well Lukaku done here, plus Richarlison is now a key figure for Brazil, Gana is wanted by PSG and Digne/Zouma are back in the French first team.

Even if he sees us as a stepping stone on his way to the very top thats fine. Its up to us to try and get there so he's hsppy to stay.

Looks like they buyback clause has been dropped now, just first option on a future sale which benefits all parties.

I find it hard to believe anything I read to be honest. One day they’ll report buy back clause, next it’ll be 1st option, tomorrow will be sell on % and then it’ll be buy back clause again.

How are we supposed to build a team with snide clauses like that?

So is this a new trend? I bet Chelsea wish they’d been so prudent with KdB and Salah. In a world where the big teams accumulate the best young players this is likely to only get worse with time. Until young players start recognising that signing for a Chelsea is to the detriment of their careers we just have to play the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.