Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you wanna pay them an extra 15m, for nothing?

Thank God you dont do the deals at Everton.

Thats just it, Zat said a few posts ago that Juve arent mugs, anybody with any sense would smell how desperate we are.

Of course id offer bonus clauses based on performances rather than a buyout clause...

Thats just common sense, and clearly its 'not for nothing'.

They aren’t in a position to dictate the terms. Unless he signs a new contract

We dictate the terms as its our bid for a player with 12months left...all Juve can do is find another buyer which the player can decline.

Raiola has given us the green light here i think.

Hes got DCL levels of digits playing for a team who pisses Serie A every season.

Hes a major gamble.

Show your workings...

Im sure Marcel will do what he can, but im just not convinced we are in any position to dictate terms.

Were the ones making the offer = dictating terms.

lol

Could we not just be major snides and offer the lad a 20mill signing on fee if he sees his contract out?
That way juve either take the money from us now, or the lad sits on the bench earning a tidy wage with a bumper contract to look forward to?

Don't really have a problem with a buy back clause as it is. Totally understand them not willing to lose a potential world class striker for next to nothing. Do have a a problem with the (supposed) hight of the buyback clause though.

Sell him for £35m, buy back clause for £55m after one season. £65m after two and £80m after three seasons. Also incude a sell on clause if they decide to sell within 2 seasons back at Juve.

Thing is if he hit the ground running and scored say 15 league goals. His value would be a lot more than 55m and we would get mugged off again.

Of course id offer bonus clauses based on performances rather than a buyout clause...

Thats just common sense, and clearly its 'not for nothing'.

We dictate the terms as its our bid for a player with 12months left...all Juve can do is find another buyer which the player can decline.

Raiola has given us the green light here i think.

Show your workings...

Were the ones making the offer = dictating terms.

lol
Zat I don’t think you fully understand buyer vs supplier dynamics regarding who dictates terms. If we need him more than they need to sell to us, they’re in more of a controlling position.

Zat I don’t think you fully understand buyer vs supplier dynamics regarding who dictates terms. If we need him more than they need to sell to us, they’re in more of a controlling position.
And beyond that, I'd think there are quite a few other clubs that would buy him for under 40M. Maybe Brands has a special relationship with Mino Raiola, but not sure how far that's going to take us.

And beyond that, I'd think there are quite a few other clubs that would buy him for under 40M. Maybe Brands has a special relationship with Mino Raiola, but not sure how far that's going to take us.
Exactly. It’s not like we’re the only game in town. If he’s as good as some think, there will be multiple suitors.

Exactly. It’s not like we’re the only game in town. If he’s as good as some think, there will be multiple suitors.

The player is only worth what the buyer is willing to pay.

Thats simple economics.

The player is only worth what the buyer is willing to pay.

Thats simple economics.

It’s not the simple though is it?! There are multiple potential buyers and the product being sold also has a say. This isn’t a case of the player having his heart set on a move here so we are in control like it was with Gomes.

If they know he can sign anywhere in Europe for free in January then that changes the situation quite a bit and must be factored in.

There’s pressure to get something for him if they can’t get him to sign a new contract so our offer, may be the best offer currently on the table and like Mina, we may be prepared to sit tight thinking it’s the best offer they’ll get all summer.

Could we not just be major snides and offer the lad a 20mill signing on fee if he sees his contract out?
That way juve either take the money from us now, or the lad sits on the bench earning a tidy wage with a bumper contract to look forward to?

Personally, I think if he's available on a free, we'll have absolutely no chance then. You'd have the top 30 teams after him offering him massive wages, teams much more attractive than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.