Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see a loan happening for him and we spend all our dosh on the winger Malcom/Neres etc which wouldn't be bad business.

Really hope we don't loan him. Swerve loaning players that the parent club have no interest in selling at the end of it. That's just us developing young players for other clubs. Loans for us should be try before you buy.

I think on a global level we currently have Richarlison as a young potential superstar.

With the model were using i think we need to add more of these players surrounded by top quality such as Digne and leaders such as Delph/Coleman...to aid their development.

We have an opportunity here to sign Kean who is potentially a global star in perhaps the most important area we need to improve.

I hope were not penny pinching as he only has 1 year on his deal...id be happy if we broke our transfer record for him (including clauses)...

£35mil down and £15mil in additional clauses...no buybacks or sell on fees.
For me it's a no brainer. The only option we have if we ever want to stand a chance of signing a (potential) world class striker. This is not an opportunity, it's a gift.

I think on a global level we currently have Richarlison as a young potential superstar.

With the model were using i think we need to add more of these players surrounded by top quality such as Digne and leaders such as Delph/Coleman...to aid their development.

We have an opportunity here to sign Kean who is potentially a global star in perhaps the most important area we need to improve.

I hope were not penny pinching as he only has 1 year on his deal...id be happy if we broke our transfer record for him (including clauses)...

£35mil down and £15mil in additional clauses...no buybacks or sell on fees.
Juventus won't sell him without a buyback clause that's why I said loan otherwise we'll just get mugged off.

Juve arent mugs, hes got 12 months on his deal.

If we offer what theyre looking for, £35mil and clauses to take it higher without a buyout then im not sure they would be too dismayed.

You cant say Juve arent mugs and then suggest they would agree to a deal not in their favour.

Juve arent mugs, hes got 12 months on his deal.

If we offer what theyre looking for, £35mil and clauses to take it higher without a buyout then im not sure they would be too dismayed.
I don't see us signing him without buyback clauses being involed even with a year left on his contract, This is how all the elite teams do business now because they win either way.

I don't see us signing him without buyback clauses being involed even with a year left on his contract, This is how all the elite teams do business now because they win either way.

Its not as simple as this, but if we want the player, we kinda have to agree with whatever clauses Juve want, I mean we can attempt to dictate the business, if we are the only club interested, but I doubt we are.

We can of course move on to other targets, but if we dont wanna see Tosun and DCL interchanging next season, we should probably agree.

Its not as simple as this, but if we want the player, we kinda have to agree with whatever clauses Juve want, I mean we can attempt to dictate the business, if we are the only club interested, but I doubt we are.

We can of course move on to other targets, but if we dont wanna see Tosun and DCL interchanging next season, we should probably agree.
It can go both ways depending on Juve needing cash to cover De Ligt or other transfers or Everton being desperate enough to accept any agreement so we can have a striker at the club who is talented and will have a 10-15m increase buy back clause on his transfer fee from Juve to us.

Id suggest a deal rising to £50mil for someone they rate at £35mil is in everyones favour.

So you wanna pay them an extra 15m, for nothing?

Thank God you dont do the deals at Everton.

It can go both ways depending on Juve needing cash to cover De Ligt or other transfers or Everton being desperate enough to accept any agreement so we can have a striker at the club who is talented and will have a 10-15m increase buy back clause on his transfer fee from Juve to us.

Thats just it, Zat said a few posts ago that Juve arent mugs, anybody with any sense would smell how desperate we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.