Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young players who score goals for teams so much better than their competitors scare me. Look at Ihenacho. Does anyone know if this kid is actually any good?

Thats assuming he/they have 2 choices.

Sign for Everton
Leave on a free

What about Sign for somebody else who will agree to the clause?
Depends on the clause I think we would be interested in pay 30 and putting in a clause for say 70, in 2yrs. Im not sure many teams would be interested in a clause, heavy in juve’s Favour.

Obviously the closer they get the window closing and him not singling a new deal will force their hand.

Depends on the clause I think we would be interested in pay 30 and putting in a clause for say 70, in 2yrs. Im not sure many teams would be interested in a clause, heavy in juve’s Favour.

Obviously the closer they get the window closing and him not singling a new deal will force their hand.

Has anybody reliable even suggested this is even on?

Still think our name is being used to get the lad a few extra k a week in this new contract.

Has anybody reliable even suggested this is even on?

Still think our name is being used to get the lad a few extra k a week in this new contract.

Same. I remember the young goalkeeper who came through at Milan and was getting linked with moves to the premiership. Signed a new contract and is still there as far as I know. Not sure who his agent is but I wouldn’t be surprised if this ends the same way.

Thats assuming he/they have 2 choices.

Sign for Everton
Leave on a free

What about Sign for somebody else who will agree to the clause?
Don't really have a problem with a buy back clause as it is. Totally understand them not willing to lose a potential world class striker for next to nothing. Do have a a problem with the (supposed) hight of the buyback clause though.

Sell him for £35m, buy back clause for £55m after one season. £65m after two and £80m after three seasons. Also incude a sell on clause if they decide to sell within 2 seasons back at Juve.

Same. I remember the young goalkeeper who came through at Milan and was getting linked with moves to the premiership. Signed a new contract and is still there as far as I know. Not sure who his agent is but I wouldn’t be surprised if this ends the same way.

lol lol lol

Same Agent mate.

416x416.jpg

I can see a loan happening for him and we spend all our dosh on the winger Malcom/Neres etc which wouldn't be bad business.
Juventus won't sell him without a buyback clause that's why I said loan otherwise we'll just get mugged off.
You cant say Juve arent mugs and then suggest they would agree to a deal not in their favour.

Juve dont have the upper hand at all here as he's leaving for nothing next summer as it stands. Unless they get him to sign a new deal which is looking increasingly unlikely, then its take a reasonable amount or get nothing.

If we offer €35mill and refuse a buyback, do they take the €35mill or wait a year and get €0.

Don't really have a problem with a buy back clause as it is. Totally understand them not willing to lose a potential world class striker for next to nothing. Do have a a problem with the (supposed) hight of the buyback clause though.

Sell him for £35m, buy back clause for £55m after one season. £65m after two and £80m after three seasons. Also incude a sell on clause if they decide to sell within 2 seasons back at Juve.

Im sure Marcel will do what he can, but im just not convinced we are in any position to dictate terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.