Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say he's good already, based on a few games for a team that utterly runs away with the league every year. Totally different culture and style of league. He's potential, that is all.

I'm sure you've been watching him since he was 9 or something though.

Played a few times for Italy and scored for them as well I think, might be wrong

Played a few times for Italy and scored for them as well I think, might be wrong

2 goals in 3 games for a very plop Italian side these days.

Love his list of "achievements" well done lad, you were born before other people or something.....

Club[edit]
Juventus[1]
International[edit]
Italy U19
Records[edit]
Juventus[58]
  • Youngest debuttant in Serie A: 19 November 2016, 3–0 vs. Pescara (16 years, 265 days)[7][8]
  • Youngest debuttant in the UEFA Champions League: 22 November 2016, 1–3 vs. Sevilla (16 years, 268 days)[9]
  • Youngest goalscorer in Serie A: 27 May 2017, 1–2 vs. Bologna (17 years, 88 days)[59]
Italy
Other achievements[58]
  • First player born in the 2000s to debut in Serie A: 19 November 2016, 3–0 vs. Pescara (16 years, 265 days)[7][8]
  • First player born in the 2000s to score in Serie A: 27 May 2017, 1–2 vs. Bologna (17 years, 88 days)[10]
  • First player born in the 2000s to debut in the UEFA Champions League: 22 November 2016, 1–3 vs. Sevilla (16 years, 268 days)[9]
  • First player born in the 2000s to debut for Italy: 20 November 2018, 1–0 vs. United States (18 years, 265 days)[41]
  • First player born in the 2000s to start for Italy: 23 March 2019, 2–0 vs. Finland (19 years, 23 days)[46]
  • First player born in the 2000s to score for Italy: 23 March 2019, 2–0 vs. Finland (19 years, 23 days)[46]
  • First player born in the 2000s to score for Italy U21: 15 October 2018, 2–0 vs. Tunisia (18 years, 229 days)[39]
  • First player born in the 2000s to debut in one of Europe's five major leagues: 19 November 2016, 3–0 vs. Pescara in Serie A (16 years, 265 days)[7][8]
  • First player born in the 2000s to score in one of Europe's five major leagues: 27 May 2017, 1–2 vs. Bologna (17 years, 88 days)[10]

Unfortunately its the only type of deal we could possibly in the game to get a player of this calibre & potential.

Never know he might love it here.
Ultimately it is always down to the player and his agent of course.
With Riola anything can happen.
Yeah 60 i probably would take come to think of it

Thinking about it, if Juve want to trigger their buyback at 60, and say PSG come in offering 80/90, then your man Mino will be going for the latter so he gets a fatter cut

Yep, doubling our money is worth a risk, but we still need clauses like with Geri, such as its only for the first 2 years and they cant just buy him back to flog him at a profit etc.

Even with that clause that’s exactly what happened with gerri

Buy back so we can have all the cons of having a young striker without any of the pros?

I’d rather we didn’t sign him than sign him with that clause

Has to be a very low fee for me if 60m is the buy back. Like 10-15m if we are paying 35m or more then it’s 80m the fee has to cost them an amount they would only pay if they want him as a pleated in their team and not someone they can sign and sell straight away and make money

I think the pull of playing for the biggest team in his native land, especially if they guarantee him a star role, would be very hard for him to turn down

I'd be shocked if he didn't view coming to us as his own way of doing a Pogba, and that's okay if we play it right

But they signed Pogba for nothing and sold him for a world record fee. They ant us to pay a very high fee and want the option of buying him back cheap. I would rather walk away from the deal tbf

Hopefully this one comes off. I’m a big DCL fan but he absolutely cannot go into the season knowing his place is only contested by Niasse and Tosun

But they signed Pogba for nothing and sold him for a world record fee. They ant us to pay a very high fee and want the option of buying him back cheap. I would rather walk away from the deal tbf
Partly depends on when the buy back clause can be activated. Even if it is only for one season,we will make a profit and will improve us.

Status
Not open for further replies.