Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
His positioning is fine, he's just horribly isolated most of the time so he has to come in deeper. What he does there is good as well because he facilitates attacks by getting the ball where it needs to go. Honestly if you look at a lot of our goals from that good run we had, DCL was in there helping them come together, even if he wasn't scoring them or directly assisting. He's such a handful for defenders as well

I also truly believe the finishing will come
Outside of the box he does most things right its just inside were it matters he does most things wrong. He will get better but i dont think he will ever be good enough to be our number 9

Stones got it in the neck aswell. Not at any point am bringing race into it by the way.
Stones didn’t really “get it in the neck”. A couple of times he made the wrong choice, but giving it the “calm down” to the Park End didn’t help his cause. But generally he got a good rap from our fans I reckon.

Stones didn’t really “get it in the neck”. A couple of times he made the wrong choice, but giving it the “calm down” to the Park End didn’t help his cause. But generally he got a good rap from our fans I reckon.

You only have see the absence of a Stones thread in World Football versus the Rom one to attest to that.

You couldn’t find the source because that account made it up out of the clear blue sky

909F8192-530C-4B96-B119-7CDF601BB5EB.jpeg

Im with Bry. I don't think there is value out there for a CF at the moment and we won't take a gamble unless we ship 1 of our current 3 out.

He was heavily criticised on this forum. But probably fairly!

Status
Not open for further replies.