Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really isn't that complicated. One player is better with the ball. I want them in when we have the ball more. We struggle to score and create against inferior teams.

Still struggling.

You want the guy who can't score to be on the ball more in a game where we don't see the ball, just because he's better on the ball?

BUT

You don't want a guy on the pitch who can actually score the 1 chance in 90 mins we might get, because you want the guy who can't score to be on the ball more in a game where we don't see the ball, just because he's better on the ball?

Sounds complicated to me mate.

Still struggling.

You want the guy who can't score to be on the ball more in a game where we don't see the ball, just because he's better on the ball?

BUT

You don't want a guy on the pitch who can actually score the 1 chance in 90 mins we might get, because you want the guy who can't score to be on the ball more in a game where we don't see the ball, just because he's better on the ball?

Sounds complicated to me mate.
I want the guy who's better on the ball and who can score (Kean) to play when we are going to have the ball and have chances.

I the guy who is better on defense and pressuring the ball (DCL) to play when we will not have the ball as much.

Think that's pretty clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.