Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.... right now. We are in a time where every single summer the market gets a little bit more silly. To say Arsenal got rinsed on a deal before he's even kicked a ball for the club makes no sense to me, especially when our own club are being rinsed every single week on the utter guff we have at the club on massive wages.
They definitely haven't gotten rinsed because I expect the player will do well. Fred was a rinsing. This should be different.

That pepe scored like 23 goals all I've heard is how he scored 23 goals..kept thinking boss that fora winger... he scored 9 pens! I am now less impressed

Still scored a 1/3 of their goals in the league and goals/assists combined was directly involved in 50% of their goals.

Trouble is he will go back to Juventus once Ronaldo retires and we will be back to square one.
I'd imagine if Juventus do want him back once Ronaldo retires it would mean that Kean has gone on to fulfil his potential, and given the seeming lack of a buy back clause you're talking of us at least trippeling our money. Hardly back to square one.

Status
Not open for further replies.