Transfer Rumour Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's now playing regularly for a champions league side, scoring in the league and in Europe. When he leaves Ajax he ain't coming to a bottom half premier league team. Not now.
Fair enough shame we couldn't get him probably United snaring Antony scuppered it, but PL has more pull than you'd think. He looks another level having seen him tonight though I agree doubt he comes here now we need to find these players just before they break out that we identified him gives me hope...

Fair enough shame we couldn't get him probably United snaring Antony scuppered it, but PL has more pull than you'd think. He looks another level having seen him tonight though I agree doubt he comes here now we need to find these players just before they break out that we identified him gives me hope...

Funny no mention of United ruining the transfer market...

There is no chance we will buy him after his great form in champions league...shame Liverpool scored in last mins. They are becoming like man utd

Their football seems to have regressed a little for me, depending a lot more on high crosses, free kicks and corners into the box, Wimbledon, Stoke kind of tactics, they still need to work on their long throw ins for Klopps re- invention to be complete...
Oops wrong thread

Status
Not open for further replies.