Missing Cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for sure , cahill is important , and will get goals.

but does he have the all round play to be in the center of a 442 ? is there any other midfeilder with an all round game to play along side him ? my answer is no , we lack just as much as we gain by playing him there.

for me , thats why we then play a dm aswell , to cover for these inadequeces .

its solves the problem , but again , we lack as much as we gain becouse it leaves a striker up front on his own aswell as making us a mostly defencive team with only a few outlets for attacking play.

Problem here is Cahill is injured. So do we just accept the hits when he is not around? We need to have a squad that can step up. We don't, the manager has no clue.

Problem here is Cahill is injured. So do we just accept the hits when he is not around? We need to have a squad that can step up. We don't, the manager has no clue.

I'd rather judge when the signings are settled in and we actually have a squad. At the moment we don't have any options, with the 4 new signings and possibly 1-2 more we'll be able to see where we are at in terms of personel and tactics.

I just hope we can sign 1-2 centre midfielders before the window shuts, hopefully that will happen and we can kick on.

I'd rather judge when the signings are settled in and we actually have a squad. At the moment we don't have any options, with the 4 new signings and possibly 1-2 more we'll be able to see where we are at in terms of personel and tactics.

I just hope we can sign 1-2 centre midfielders before the window shuts, hopefully that will happen and we can kick on.

Hope eternal.

Didn't he? Mixed signals mate. I think most of us have been privy to some kind of information stream that conflicts with what we hear from the manager.

Thats the point really. The club send out different messages, the fans believe what they want to believe and blame who they want to blame.

Yet no one apart from Moyes and Kenright actually know the truth.

For every thoery as to why we are in this position there is an alternative theory.

I'm fed up with people choosing which idea to believe and stating it as some kind of proven fact, and refusing to accept anything else.

One day the truth will come out though. Just hope it doesn't come too late.

Well if its Moyes or Kenwright, its not working, and something needs to give. Either they need to sort it out, need to fix their personal lives, or they need to walk.

Well if its Moyes or Kenwright, its not working, and something needs to give. Either they need to sort it out, need to fix their personal lives, or they need to walk.

Yes something does need to happen because whats happening now is blatantly not working. Whatever the problem is it needs to be solved.

But no one here knows what that problem is.

I'm hoping the EGM gives up some answers but i wont be surprised if its more smoke and mirrors.

of course we miss him,he was the only DM we had a replacement was top priority for me this summer anything else would be a. adding quality. b.filling the squad out. but up to today apart from the Equadorian fella its not happened.

One thing Cars was, was a leader on the pitch something at the mo we dont seem to have.
And i`m sorry but if Lescott wants play in the middle he and Yobo had better sort themselves out,myself I`d put him back out left because two of those goals yesterday where just rank bad defending.
Imo Cahill cant play in a flat four midfield.
Also Moyes` demeanor cant be having a good effect on the players esp` when hes not signed his contract.

Some people just can't admit they were wrong about Carsley.
He was quality, and is missed. 6 goals conceded at home is poor and says it all.

Too old, too slow. He is not the reason we are doing [Poor language removed]. The reason is we have been lied to when we have been told we have had money, we have been cheated out of players we deserve to see. We have been sold season tickets based on potential signings that have not materialised.

We have not kicked on, we have not strengthened. Defensive Midfield was priority last season because Carsley was too slow and couldn't cope with a full program, regardless of how much arse kissing he got. I saw his mistakes on a regular basis.

But if you want to point the finger, then go ahead.

Your right. All this promising new quality signings was just to get our season ticket money in the bank. [Poor language removed] knows what theyve done with all the money that came in this year. Kirkby has to be the reason, theres nothing else it could be. Winless [Poor language removed] off sharpish just before it was called in. What secrets has he took with him. I recon Everton paid him off to keep quiet cos he never made the statement he said he was going to. No way to treat your faithful Everton you need to be honest with us.

Some people just can't admit they were wrong about Carsley.
He was quality, and is missed. 6 goals conceded at home is poor and says it all.

I won't ever admit I am wrong over Carsley, hated him. It doesn't mean your wrong, it just means I never rated him, and I never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.