Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoadedDec07crackfox.jpg

It was this

http://theexecutionersbong.wordpress.com/2013/03/03/everton-3-1-reading-tactical-deconstruction/

I cannot decide if it's tongue in cheek or not, love it though.

Crack fox aside it's an awesome article.

Clearly shows their overload down our right, and the fact that Gibson, Piennar and Coleman took full advantage.

Do not know if it's been mentioned recently, but how would people feel about Mirallas being played up top instead of Jela?

Do not know if it's been mentioned recently, but how would people feel about Mirallas being played up top instead of Jela?

next season maybe if we buy a right winger. I'm not having him up font of it means naismith on the right. Suppose pienaar on the right and oviedo on the left could work seeing as we didn't exactly struggle against reading whilst breaking up bainaar. see what happens against better teams though

I think id rather have him on either wing IMO as he has a great delivery and we wouldn't see that so much if he was up top.

I think id rather have him on either wing IMO as he has a great delivery and we wouldn't see that so much if he was up top.

With the way in which Moyes deploys his strikers, you'd see much more of him crossing from the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.