Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We basically always do, sigs is always way to far forward hes basically playing as a second striker.

A few times this season silva has gone 4-4-2 chasing a result, all that happens is we see less of the ball because our poor midfield becomes even more.lightweight
Sigs is invisible 90% of the time, if we had of played Niasse instead of him all season we would be in a better position now. Sigs I think is a very good player, but not here he doesn't look like he cares one but, at Swansea he looked like he cared, get rid.

Very true but when they go onto the pitch there is no leaders organising. It's all pass the buck, someone else will sort it. To me the 3 centre halfs we have are like the 2nd centre half. In that they need to play with a terry/vidic type that takes charge.

....they’re all internationals, Coleman captains his country as does Sigurdsson. They really lack desire. They play like very wealthy young men, they play like the game doesn’t matter.

Being totally fatalistic about matters I'm not in the least bit surprised at the result or performance. Still hurts though as my recent posts have described. I don't know what the future is regarding what should happen to the coach having been one of those who thought get deserved a chance but two defeats from the next two games will place him in danger .

As heartless and guttless as most of our players was tonight the referee and linesman bottled the Millwall 2nd goal. You could see the handball from the other end of the ground where we was sat so how could they miss that! Horrible place Millwall, could do with loaning them most of our players to toughen them up a little.

Just don't know where to start after that shabbles :-( There is no leaders in the team, manager seems hopeless along with his coaching staff so its time for Brands to come in and put the boot into them all :) Suspend and fine Silva and coaching staff 2 weeks wages and the whole squad ttoday should have their wages given to a charity! Every supporter who went should get their ticket price back and travel! Tosun should get given a start next game and the likes of Gomes and Glyffi dropped and replaced by Davis and Schneiderlin ( who probably would have made more of an effort today which does'nt say much to our Managers favourites ) There's no point sacking Silva but Brands needs to turn up from now on and put the squeeze on and if Silva is upset by that he can resign!

Also Everton need to get FA to suspend referee with all the dubious decisions of non penalties when guy has hands around Keane's neck etc and the 2nd goal. Call out FA and demand apology

We've a team of spineless cowards who out of the 40 odd in our squad maybe 5 are actually professional footballers

....they’re all internationals, Coleman captains his country as does Sigurdsson. They really lack desire. They play like very wealthy young men, they play like the game doesn’t matter.
Can you imagine the likes of Cahill, Carsley, Gough putting in a shift what we witnessed tonight. Don’t get me wrong they weren’t world beaters, but they certainly didn’t lack desire of the current side. There is no leadership or accountability throughout the whole team. An absolute shambles of gutless footballers.

Sigs is invisible 90% of the time, if we had of played Niasse instead of him all season we would be in a better position now. Sigs I think is a very good player, but not here he doesn't look like he cares one but, at Swansea he looked like he cared, get rid.
I'd rarther play a proper midfielder instead of him, playing deeper getting involved in the game, problem is we don't have any though.

Other midfield options are Davies, Morgan and McCarthy.
Two midfielders who don't affect the game and one who is likely shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.