Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What has moshiri made us, I've supported Everton since 1988, we have had very rough times no money but we always tried. The lot we have now from the manager right through the squad is pathetic. I don't know about sacking silva he should resign, I think I could be a better PL manager than him. We are weak no desire to score goals most of the players look like they don't care, we haven't a striker that's any good at all, if this is what 200 odd million on players gets you give me Moyes days back. Actually not a bad call because Moyes couldn't be much worse than who we have had since. Moving forward we won't improve with this manager anymore time he's given is wasted time. I'm close to stop wasting my time with this team.

The thing is yes they never should have had the handball goal but it isn't like we created a ton of chances our selves. First goal was a nothing shot and the second came from a bad give away which you can't really credit us because we weren't pressing. And guess what in England teams are going to play the launch set plays up to big grocks style. If you can't figure out a way to sort that then you lose a lot of goals that way.

Can't even beat a championship side away from home who didn't create a single chance from open play and gifted them 3 goals because we can't defend set pieces or second balls.

Stupidity over and over again in giving away pointless free kicks from most but particularly Digne. Garbage going forward with no intent or desire to break a team down, it's just pathetic from everyone, players, staff, everyone.

We're honestly a laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.