Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest game of a season and people want us to leave Gomes and Digne out!! Strongest team possible out and get the job done without a replay

Gomes needs to be dropped, his performance at Southampton was awful and quite frankly embarrassing. My Nan could have passed the ball better than he did.

Gomes needs to be dropped, his performance at Southampton was awful and quite frankly embarrassing. My Nan could have passed the ball better than he did.
Great post. lets bin everyone coz they were all muck. Couple of bad games and lets get rid. Say you are a joy at the games.

So who plays instead?

Great post. lets bin everyone coz they were all muck. Couple of bad games and lets get rid. Say you are a joy at the games.

So who plays instead?

I never said get rid, I said put him on the bench for a couple of games. His confidence is obviously shot, and it may be the kick up the back side he needs.

First of all, all this talk about rotation yet again.

We aren't going to win the league and we aren't going to be relegated. The ONLY thing left is to stay in this cup.

Its a tricky tie, could have been worse. They will be up for it, fans and on pitch. We must be professional. If we get a draw, sound, stay in and win at home.

League's gone. 7th - 15th who bloody cares. Lets have a right go. There's no red S#ite. One of Arsenal / United are gone Friday. Avoid City at any point and its open passage.

Guys and girls. Look at the draw. The likes of Swansea / Gillingham. Doncaster/Oldham Accrington/Derby Barnet/Brentford Middlesborough/Newport are in the 5th round draw. We are three wins from a Wembley Semi Final

PLAY YOUR BEST TEAM MARCO

Pickford
Kenny Mina Zouma Digne
Gana Gomes
Lookman Sigi Rich
DCL/Tosun

Bernard
Baines
Sket
DCL / Tosun
Davies
Coleman