Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough enjoyment in here. It’s the cup. Sure, we are dreadful at the moment; I mean really, really poor but the cup is exciting and fun. Let’s enjoy it while we’re are in it. We’ll be out soon enough. 5th round in a transition season. Exciting times.
I agree! we should be effervescant and excited for the first half at least, then as flat as a mimosa on January 2nd when the inevitable occurs.

Just noticed we play Huddersfield on Tuesday so it will be good to get a game so quickly after another dismal defeat! Nah! COYB 0 - 2. Not pretty but we'll go through.

View attachment 53330

In what has cringily been dubbed the Tim Cahill derby, here we face a side away from home that hasn't had the best of reputations in past years.

It would be a nice touch if he was invited as a guest like, but let’s be honest we’re his club, not them, and we should stand all over these.

We won’t, like.

Me, I’d put our strongest side out and win this, but as I’ve just read that Yannick Bolasie isn’t cup tied he’ll probably start alongside Tony Hibbert.

Up the blues and that.

You' ve got some front you scousers

The team that gave him his break, the team that nurtured his talent, the team that made him the player he was, and the first team he got tattooed on his arm and the team that he always said he would finish his career with (and he did)

Cahill is Millwall through and through you just had him on loan until he was ready to come home.

Just noticed we play Huddersfield on Tuesday so it will be good to get a game so quickly after another dismal defeat! Nah! COYB 0 - 2. Not pretty but we'll go through.
Sadly, I feel Huddersfield, like Milwall, will have too much fight and spirit.
I think our lion-hearted lads will lose both games.

Inappropriate Language
F me some of you lot are miserable you know whats lol

You're 11th in the league and 3 points off 7th. Meanwhile we're 19th in the championship and in a relegation fight!

Milwall are an absolute hole of a football club and I hope we smash them by at least 5. I used to laugh along at their existence but looking at their forum shows the absolute state of the far right supporting loons that follow them. If they went out of business tomorrow, it'd be a good day for football and I'd be turning up to work bladdered.

Don't mess this one up Everton.
i

And you lovable rascals never slashed people in Stanley Park.
I remember coming up in 88/89 and you scallywags decided to pick on 2 Millwall fans who entered the toilets for a piss.
Only 6 of your lot went in to front them up, you should have been a bit braver and took ten in as only two can walking out and they werent from liverpool.I
Remember 1973 where you stabbed up Millwall fans in the FA Cup tie?

Thats not glorifying hooliganism it just proves every team has their past we just get dragged into everything.

i

And you lovable rascals never slashed people in Stanley Park.
I remember coming up in 88/89 and you scallywags decided to pick on 2 Millwall fans who entered the toilets for a piss.
Only 6 of your lot went in to front them up, you should have been a bit braver and took ten in as only two can walking out and they werent from liverpool.I
Remember 1973 where you stabbed up Millwall fans in the FA Cup tie?

Thats not glorifying hooliganism it just proves every team has their past we just get dragged into everything.

Yes it is.

The lad was posting about the utter state of your forums, the 2019 version. And he is right. If you reckon they reflect well on your club, then good for you.

You brought up stabbings from the last century.

You' ve got some front you scousers

The team that gave him his break, the team that nurtured his talent, the team that made him the player he was, and the first team he got tattooed on his arm and the team that he always said he would finish his career with (and he did)

Cahill is Millwall through and through you just had him on loan until he was ready to come home.
Erm mate hate to break it to you but his career is still ongoing in the Indian super league lol

Away against a team who will be proper up for it and have a defender with 5 goals and 6 assists this season because they’re that good at set pieces. I can’t see this going well if I’m being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.