Milk cup squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to take a run over to this myself tomorrow to support the young lads defending the title. Its a shame that we have only sent over a junior team (u16). I was hoping to get to see Master Green in action in the Premier section this year.

For those that haven't heard of it, the Milk Cup is quite a famous youth tournament held every July in Northern Ireland attracting teams from all over the world. The standard is usually pretty good and Everton have a really good record in it. Moyes is opening it this year. Loads of the current squad such as Phil Neville, Leon Osman, Tony Hibbert, Phil Jagielka & Stevie Naismith played in it in the past. A certain Wayne Rooney also played a blinder for Everton in it. Probably the most famous team to win it were the United team containing Beckham, Butt, Scholes, the Nevilles & Savage.

http://www.nimilkcup.org/

Nice one mate!

Who do you rate out of the above!

I believe Delial Brewster and Michael Donohue have been called up to the England u16 training camp next month. James Graham has played for Wales youth. Kieran Dowell and Ryan Ledson are both pretty good. Incidently, George Newell is Mike Newell's son.

640-junior%20everton%20gif.gif

Last season's Junior winners

It was indeed 2-1 to Everton who came back from a goal behine to win. Goals from Kenny & Newell (who is the spit of his dad). Donohue and Dowell were probably the pick of the team for me. The local County Down side put up a really good performance against them.

Didn't catch his name but the number 8 was by far and away the best player on the pitch - wasn't afraid to put his foot in either.

Charley Edge, Tyrone Duffus and Liam Walsh were great yesterday although the keeper is a wee bit ropey. I think Tyrone, Liam and Charley will make it big. LIam is a decent CM though is very small. Tyrone is a CB who puts his foot in and Charley will be the next Leighton Baines.;)

Liam Walsh is a little belter with silly hair and I've slotted his sister*

*Liam if you read this I'm joking mate. Half.

Status
Not open for further replies.