Middlesbrough v Everton. Boxing Day.3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't find it on the telly so Live footy saved the day. Gosling for his first dip into the big show did very well except for a sitter I wish he would have netted. But overall he was always in the right place and the slide tackle on the sideline was a superb play. I like his looks hope for the future. Still a little dissappointed on VDM not coming on late. Baines looked lively early needs more confidence. Nice build ups from start to finish Pienaar had a great game that shot off the post oh so close. A huge win and now the Black Cats.

Had Fellaini 1st goalscorer and was in abit of a decision if i should of done Cahill ffs.

I was actually gonna do Cahill 1-0 aswell.

A big "Well Done" to the players today.

One of the few matches not televised over here in the States so had to just look out for the result.

Sounds like most of our players played well and played some attractive football.

A big three points.

Was a great performance, we looked really comfortable, but I think Boro were awful as well, so we can't take too much from this imo.

Good to see pienaar bounce back after his poor performance last game, arteta was ace and really pleased for Gosling too.

Status
Not open for further replies.