Mick Lyons:70 today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that the girl who ran to the corner flag ? Most of the crowd near me were straining there necks trying to see where she put the corner flag.
I was in the kop that game couldn't get a ticket for the Annfield Rd. When she ran on I thought she had a black pair of knickers on but when she turned round there was a bare bum. I don't think she had shaved for a while..

Still my favourite Goodison game that(even ahead of Bayern!!),I know you will think I am mental, but as a thirteen year old mad Evertonian in a school infested with RS,that game meant the world:)
It is also my greatest game
Cut a long story short having emigrated back and forth was my 1st Derby at 16 Years old , in The Street End which was humming also had a number of R/S to contend with at that time and next door neighbour who went into hiding :)

Wow!!!,suddenly I feel old!!,there may well have been greater players but his commitment to our cause back in the fitful days of the 1970's early 1980's was unparalleled in my humble opinion,Happy Birthday Mick!!

Mick was a totally committed player , unfortunately like a number of players in the late 70,s in particular , King , Latch , Thomas , Dobson come to mind very unlucky to not win a trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.