2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Keane played as bad as sone of these jokers at Spurs tonight I could understand the hate
Is the frustating feeling he gives you yes some games he can look good but one mistake his head goes.would understand more if he was younger as you could coach it out of him. But looks like it wont change

On his day looks top drawer but by his own admission he has had some issues regarding confidence in games which can't be helped when the boo boys target him.

Showed a lot of bottle, determination and technical ability for that goal against Palace that was the start of us coming back. That alone should earn him plenty of good faith. His head does drop if he makes an error and its no coincidence the season under carlo with no fans he looked outstanding.

Sometimes I feel he has been unlucky with a couple of own goals where he has to make a challenge and it comes off him but he could easily bottle it and not make the challenge and spare himself the criticism but again he shows courage and a real willingness to do his best for the club.

On his day looks top drawer but by his own admission he has had some issues regarding confidence in games which can't be helped when the boo boys target him.

Showed a lot of bottle, determination and technical ability for that goal against Palace that was the start of us coming back. That alone should earn him plenty of good faith. His head does drop if he makes an error and its no coincidence the season under carlo with no fans he looked outstanding.

Sometimes I feel he has been unlucky with a couple of own goals where he has to make a challenge and it comes off him but he could easily bottle it and not make the challenge and spare himself the criticism but again he shows courage and a real willingness to do his best for the club.

Most of his own goals come from him sprinting towards his own goal due to being caught out from poor positioning, his anticipation and speed of thought is non existent, Foden highlighted this last season.

When he plays well it's in a backs to wall game where the opposition is throwing crosses in, carlo was happy for us yo concede possession as it played to the strengths of the team at the time and he did indeed excel.

He has scored some important goals for us ie Palace, so I'll alway appreciate him for that, but he's not a top half PL defender, he just hasn't got the attributes

He needs a big pacy centre back partner with him in order to perform due to his lack of speed and the fact that oil tankers turn faster than him.

When his confidence is good he is decent

Status
Not open for further replies.