2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are still short of strikers in the next week or 2 and Rondon doesn't for some reason deliver, is this lad not worth a punt as a target man?

Seen some devastating finishes from him at finch farm and in the prem to be fair and can think of worse ideas if we don't sign anyone.
Any reason to shoehorn him onto the pitch is a good one

He's worth a punt alright. Right out of the football club. He's poo, man.
I was genuinely amazed by some of his finishes at Finch farm and the equalizer he scored at Goodison was a chance I don't think any of our 2 other strikers would have slotted. I think we'd have had points on the board if he'd been in for Gray last weekend up front.

I was genuinely amazed by some of his finishes at Finch farm and the equalizer he scored at Goodison was a chance I don't think any of our 2 other strikers would have slotted. I think we'd have had points on the board if he'd been in for Gray last weekend up front.
If he would been our striker than for sure he wouldn't slot it.

Think he will end up staying because of the injuries. Be intresting to see if lampard puts coady in straight away before keane against villa

He has to surely. I'd be shocked if he didn't.
It's probably Tarkowski, Coady and Holgate. To be fair to both Keane and Holgate, they often look decent when they have quality, healthy mids playing in front of them, so long as they aren't occupying the pitch at the same time. It's usually when the midfield exposes them, or when they play 'left hand does not know what right hand is doing' that we get into trouble.

It's probably Tarkowski, Coady and Holgate. To be fair to both Keane and Holgate, they often look decent when they have quality, healthy mids playing in front of them, so long as they aren't occupying the pitch at the same time. It's usually when the midfield exposes them, or when they play 'left hand does not know what right hand is doing' that we get into trouble.

….Keane needs a conventional RB protecting him, when he plays in a three he’s been very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.