2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

No point in loaning him out, we've already got Branthwaite out on loan, Godfrey and Mina injured and play with 3 centre backs. I think if a bid came in to buy him though, with actual cash money, it may well be a different story.

Think Keane will be much better with either Coady or Tarky next to him. Seems he was bought to be a leader and to marshall the defence but it’s pretty apparent that isn’t one of his qualities.
Thinks he’s pretty decent when he’s not got that pressure of that weighing on him, he’s good enough when Mina is available to provide the leadership.

Think Keane will be much better with either Coady or Tarky next to him. Seems he was bought to be a leader and to marshall the defence but it’s pretty apparent that isn’t one of his qualities.
Thinks he’s pretty decent when he’s not got that pressure of that weighing on him, he’s good enough when Mina is available to provide the leadership.
no he isnt

No

I can only remember his own goals and f up at the back. £15m and he can go.

Baffles me how fans can't see how we can't let go a centre half and why we needed Coady. One more time for the people at the back.

We're looking to play a back three.

Tarkowski
Coady
Keane
Holgate

That's all we have fit.
But, but in an emergency we could play the injured Coleman or Myko at CB, I would love to see Myko try handle Haaland at CB.

But heres a thing, why create an emergency by selling a back up CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.