2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've jokingly mentioned this a few times, but the more you see of his ability on the ball during training and ability to shoot means I'd actually consider it.

Who would you trust more to score: him or Rondon? In all seriousness, I'm starting to think it's Keano.
I've thought this a few times but have been too frightened to say it on here because of the inevitable backlash lol

But his finishing in training is actually sublime and very accomplished. If we're chasing a game I don't think it would be the worst ploy to sling him on up front for the last 15 minutes or so. At least he's less likely to stick one in his own net up there.;)

I've thought this a few times but have been too frightened to say it on here because of the inevitable backlash lol

But his finishing in training is actually sublime and very accomplished. If we're chasing a game I don't think it would be the worst ploy to sling him on up front for the last 15 minutes or so. At least he's less likely to stick one in his own net up there.;)
We know he can head a ball (he's scored a few), has a decent stature that could challenge opponents and has a good touch, before his shooting.

I'd have him over Rondon - there I've said it. If we need a goal, he could offer a threat and would mean we're not wasting money on a player who isn't playing.

Also, the option to play him in defence too gives us far more adaptability.

I've jokingly mentioned this a few times, but the more you see of his ability on the ball during training and ability to shoot means I'd actually consider it.

Who would you trust more to score: him or Rondon? In all seriousness, I'm starting to think it's Keano.
Pretty sure Drogba was initially a centre half.

We know he can head a ball (he's scored a few), has a decent stature that could challenge opponents and has a good touch, before his shooting.

I'd have him over Rondon - there I've said it. If we need a goal, he could offer a threat and would mean we're not wasting money on a player who isn't playing.

Also, the option to play him in defence too gives us far more adaptability.
He'll score more goals than Harry Kane lol

In candor, I think someone did him a disservice during his development by playing him where they did.

I saw that a lot in the junior ranks over here. Coaches want to win and don't want to rock the boat, lest they lose the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.