2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six centre backs when we had so few options upfront looked lopsided at the start of the season and not surprised there’s a few of them not happy about lack of games. Thelwell should have moved him and Holgate on in the summer as a minimum and used budget to sign forwards. Just had them sitting there for no good reason. Terrible squad management.
tbf losing Godfrey and Mina for approx half a season in the first game caused some of this

Six centre backs when we had so few options upfront looked lopsided at the start of the season and not surprised there’s a few of them not happy about lack of games. Thelwell should have moved him and Holgate on in the summer as a minimum and used budget to sign forwards. Just had them sitting there for no good reason. Terrible squad management.
Plus imo should have been before mina with the amount of injuries and that he cant be trusted to finish a game. Not saying i want keane to stay i think he should go but should have been in beofre mina

Luckily, I knew better than to believe that I'd woken up from this living nightmare until he was holding up another club's shirt.

Cue articles about him revising for his A Level and taking his nan shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.