2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

You didn't go the Crystal Palace game last season when he got the victory party started.
Gaurantee I've been more games than you'll have been in the past 10/15 years so let's not do all this.

He scored a goal in a game we very nearly lost, in what was the worst season we've had since I can remember, he's one truly woeful player and thankfully Frank sees right through him.

I've read a few posts today about the Benitez 8 (aka The Jaffa 8). Who are they? I've not been around long enough to know. I think I can guess two or three of them. lol

Gaurantee I've been more games than you'll have been in the past 10/15 years so let's not do all this.
Well you haven't, so as you say let's not do this
He scored a goal in a game we very nearly lost, in what was the worst season we've had since I can remember, he's one truly woeful player and thankfully Frank sees right through him.
If that was the worst season you can remember you should of been around in the pre Kenwright days, no actually be thankful you weren't

Well you haven't, so as you say let's not do this

If that was the worst season you can remember you should of been around in the pre Kenwright days, no actually be thankful you weren't
Hence why most definitely and clearly said last 10-15 years.

Keane is an abomination and without doubt the very worst played CB we have had in my lifetime

Haha have you actually read that back? On here if you not posting I'll informed rubbish about Kenwright or having a moan about certain players and ex managers, some don't like it.
It's as if they want the whole forum to be full of playing to the gallery negativity.
Some of us like to stay positive and concentrate on the good things at the club and the joy being and Evertonian can bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.